WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Hi I really like the east-west shape of this bag and I love the color and fabric combo of yours. How has it held up during the ware? Any color transfer issues? How would you describe this techno fabric? Thank you in advance for any feedback anyone who owned this version can provide.
Hi! I’ve only worn it twice because I’m still kind of terrified to wear it lol. The first time I wore it the handle (which is leather) already started getting some color transfer, so I got a mitzah for it. The fabric part feels a bit like athletic wear? I’ve been wondering if I can spray it with something to protect it. But to be honest I do sort of wish I hadn’t gotten it in this color! I think there will be more colors coming out this year.

Reactions: platanoparty
Hi! I’ve only worn it twice because I’m still kind of terrified to wear it lol. The first time I wore it the handle (which is leather) already started getting some color transfer, so I got a mitzah for it. The fabric part feels a bit like athletic wear? I’ve been wondering if I can spray it with something to protect it. But to be honest I do sort of wish I hadn’t gotten it in this color! I think there will be more colors coming out this year.
Thank you for your honest thoughts. I do agree with you that light colors are intimidating because they are that much easier to stain. Your bag is stunning. But I made a promise to myself that I will admire light colored bags from afar. Certainly takes some will power, but so far I’m sticking with my dark bags only choice. Hope you will find a way to enjoy that beauty without worrying.

I just bought a beautiful Dior Mitzah 30 Montaigne in Rose de Vents, but unfortunately it arrived with a few snags This is my first Mitzah, and it seems quite delicate compared to my LV bandeau, so I don’t know if this is soon to be expected with wear anyway? Or is it worth the hassle to exchange it? Thanks for any advice!
View attachment 5356375View attachment 5356376
I generally don't worry about tiny flaws, but I would ask for an exchange in this case!

I generally don't worry about tiny flaws, but I would ask for an exchange in this case!
Agreed - I would be ok with what’s shown in the first picture, but the second? Nope! That snag on the corner would definitely make me exchange. I have 4 mitzahs and none of mine look like that/have worn pretty well (and I’ve used them on bags and as headbands) - hopefully your exchange is in better condition!

Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion! It's good to know I'm not the only one bothered by this.

Agreed - I would be ok with what’s shown in the first picture, but the second? Nope! That snag on the corner would definitely make me exchange. I have 4 mitzahs and none of mine look like that/have worn pretty well (and I’ve used them on bags and as headbands) - hopefully your exchange is in better condition!

Thank you very much! Exchange it is! Happy to hear you've had no issues with yours, makes me hopeful for my new one.