*SHOE DEALS* Share the love! Post any steals you find here.

Here is a good site that does the work for us. :smile:

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse?fts=christian+louboutin&psale=1&utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=PPC&utm_term=louboutin%20sale&utm_content=649119714&utm_campaign=Google-BrandSales2-5&Network=Search&SiteTarget=&s_kwcid=louboutin%20sale|649119714&gclid=CMzAoaDs1Y0CFRGCGgod1BBCmQ#

For anyone thinking of getting any of the Frisoni ribbon shoes, remember to buy 1/2 size SMALLER than your regular european size! These run a bit large.

And they look absolutely FAB on!

I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not buying the black and white ribbon ones that were on the Saks site during the sale for $285. I was all worried because I had spent a lot at the time, but I have spent loads more since then!!! LOL But, now I feel better that you said that they run 1/2 size big, b/c the size left probably would have been too big. hehe:P

Yeah, I saw!

Honestly, these ribbon shoes should be a part of every woman's collection. I'm a Loubie girl, but these ribbon Frisoni's (I've got three pairs!) make me feel sexy, ladylike and so glam at the same time. I think the price is justified for the way these shoes make me feel, but if I could have gotten them at the sale price, I'd be in heaven!