New Nano Speedy with detachable strap

I didn’t know you can do that! But would I be able to this early on since it’s not on website or do I have to wait until later when it’s (hopefully) available?
Yes you can but whatever you do don't return it . Unless they are physically giving you another one at the same time or you might never see another . I had to literally stalk day and night .

Hi can anyone offer me additional advice on how to get this bag? I was really into LV a few years ago and was able to get everything easily online. I bought a few bags in Paris this past summer and then again this January in the S.C. location. So I have history. My SA in Charleston does not have this bag and cannot order it at this time. I have called the client advisor number and no luck there. I made appts for Jacksonville and Orlando locations for next weekend since I will be in the area. I doubt they will have it, but at least I will meet more sales associates. Is there anything else I should be doing! I really appreciate any help thank you!

Hi can anyone offer me additional advice on how to get this bag? I was really into LV a few years ago and was able to get everything easily online. I bought a few bags in Paris this past summer and then again this January in the S.C. location. So I have history. My SA in Charleston does not have this bag and cannot order it at this time. I have called the client advisor number and no luck there. I made appts for Jacksonville and Orlando locations for next weekend since I will be in the area. I doubt they will have it, but at least I will meet more sales associates. Is there anything else I should be doing! I really appreciate any help thank you!
Call daily as soon as customer service open and ask if any locations near you have it . Your call won't be directed to store but if you arrive at store in time to get it around opening you might get lucky . That's how I got mine . The system will update and show which stores have received it . Most of the time it's only one . Or have an SA be on the lookout for you .

Reactions: 0Mary and brnicutie
Thank you! I will call in the morning!
Call daily as soon as customer service open and ask if any locations near you have it . Your call won't be directed to store but if you arrive at store in time to get it around opening you might get lucky . That's how I got mine . The system will update and show which stores have received it . Most of the time it's only one . Or have an SA be on the lookout for you .

Reactions: brnicutie
I was able to locate one in Texas but customer service said with this individual bag I cannot place an over the phone order. I am so confused. We only have one store in South Carolina and they do not have it. How can I get this bag if they won’t let me order over the phone? This is harder than any Chanel bag I’ve ever gotten haha!

Reactions: brnicutie
just finally got the new nano speedy! no flaws that i can tell and it is made in france! just wondering if all of them that have been showing up have been made in france??? hoping that everyone who wants one is able to find one. would have been nice to get it before the price increase but at this point i am just glad to have one. good luck everyone, keep trying , they are out there!

just finally got the new nano speedy! no flaws that i can tell and it is made in france! just wondering if all of them that have been showing up have been made in france??? hoping that everyone who wants one is able to find one. would have been nice to get it before the price increase but at this point i am just glad to have one. good luck everyone, keep trying , they are out there!
Congrats! Yes, mine is MIF.

Congrats on finding one . Yes mine is made in France .

I to the mall for a beauty pickup at Nordstrom tonight. I peeked in the window as I walked past LV, and I was shocked to see a Nano. I asked the greeter which version, but she wasn’t sure and asked a CA. Needless to say I walked as fast as I could back and forth to Nordstrom before stores started to close. CA said she and manager had been surprised they still had in store. They had several phone requests, but no one had come in store to purchase. I am a very lucky girl! I do wonder if this is same bag pp from SC mentioned in TX last week.

Congrats! Nope mine was from Neiman Marcus and they shipped it to me! The other one was at Houston galleria! I think more and more stores are getting them!
I to the mall for a beauty pickup at Nordstrom tonight. I peeked in the window as I walked past LV, and I was shocked to see a Nano. I asked the greeter which version, but she wasn’t sure and asked a CA. Needless to say I walked as fast as I could back and forth to Nordstrom before stores started to close. CA said she and manager had been surprised they still had in store. They had several phone requests, but no one had come in store to purchase. I am a very lucky girl! I do wonder if this is same bag pp from SC mentioned in TX last week.