You and your TORY BURCH in action (shoes, bags, clothes, accessories!)

I’ve been wanting a YSL puffer but it’s not in the budget for this year. When I saw that TB had the Fleming Soft .. I had to try!! This is my first TB purchase.

I LOVE the NEW CREAM color. I love white colors that are more ivory/off white. They blend with gold better and my darker skin tone. The inside has so much space.

I’m hooked! TB has made a fan out of me & I can’t wait to purchase mor bags & shoes!

Attachments

• A8463DAC-CE15-4B6F-8895-6E48AE0F46C4.jpeg
    A8463DAC-CE15-4B6F-8895-6E48AE0F46C4.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 46
I’ve been wanting a YSL puffer but it’s not in the budget for this year. When I saw that TB had the Fleming Soft .. I had to try!! This is my first TB purchase.

I LOVE the NEW CREAM color. I love white colors that are more ivory/off white. They blend with gold better and my darker skin tone. The inside has so much space.

I’m hooked! TB has made a fan out of me & I can’t wait to purchase mor bags & shoes!
Very pretty!

View attachment 5333237
Fit of the evening, Kira Top Handle in Toasted Sesame with reversible belt.

I love the whole look! I actually just bought this bag in the same color but the smaller size. How are you liking it?

No action shots yet because I just unboxed it today!

04F72C05-C47A-4AC4-BCBB-A294C01556AD.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you!
This is fabulous on you and the size fits you well. I love this bag and the “toasted sesame” color has grown on me. I will say that the quality of the leather and hardware has improved with this model, since I have a few older TB bags that haven’t held up well on the corners even though I’m very careful.
This bag is all about quiet sophistication :heart:

Reactions: JVSXOXO
Thank you!
This is fabulous on you and the size fits you well. I love this bag and the “toasted sesame” color has grown on me. I will say that the quality of the leather and hardware has improved with this model, since I have a few older TB bags that haven’t held up well on the corners even though I’m very careful.
This bag is all about quiet sophistication :heart:

Thank you so much! :heart: I knew I had to have this bag the second I saw it. And thankfully I saw it before Mother's Day rolled around so I actually had a gift in mind when my husband asked me for ideas. :biggrin: This is my first Tory Burch and first Napa leather bag and I've heard that this bag holds up well so I am hopeful. I'm glad to hear that it seems to be good quality to someone more familiar with the brand. I agree 100% that this is such a sophisticated style! It is hard to resist the other colors but I'll be good for now. I think the toasted sesame color is a bit of a chameleon depending on the lighting - I think it looks like a cool, olive tone in my picture above but it also looks more like a warm, caramel color at times too.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! :heart: I knew I had to have this bag the second I saw it. And thankfully I saw it before Mother's Day rolled around so I actually had a gift in mind when my husband asked me for ideas. :biggrin: This is my first Tory Burch and first Napa leather bag and I've heard that this bag holds up well so I am hopeful. I'm glad to hear that it seems to be good quality to someone more familiar with the brand. I agree 100% that this is such a sophisticated style! It is hard to resist the other colors but I'll be good for now. I think the toasted sesame color is a bit of a chameleon depending on the lighting - I think it looks like a cool, olive tone in my picture above but it also looks more like a warm, caramel color at times too.
You’re so right about the color! It seems to be more olive depending on the light and then changes a bit. I originally went to the boutique to purchase the bag in Beeswax, which is almost like a custard tone, but only the smaller size was available.
Now Bloomingdale’s has the small Kira Top handle in a denim version which I am strangely attracted to even though I don’t particularly care for jeans:confused1:.

You’re so right about the color! It seems to be more olive depending on the light and then changes a bit. I originally went to the boutique to purchase the bag in Beeswax, which is almost like a custard tone, but only the smaller size was available.
Now Bloomingdale’s has the small Kira Top handle in a denim version which I am strangely attracted to even though I don’t particularly care for jeans:confused1:.

The Beeswax color is gorgeous! I’m not sure that I’d reach for it often but it is nice to look at. I had to look up the denim Kira and I totally understand what you mean! The bag is such a great style so I think it would look amazing in any material, including that dark denim! And even if you don’t care for jeans or wear them, I think a denim bag could still work. I have a blue jean jacket that I love but would never actually pair it with jeans. So I’d look at that bag the same way as my jacket - it would be a nice complement to an outfit with all the neutrality of a pair of dark jeans.

ETA: The denim bag made me curious about any other colors out there that aren’t on the Tory Burch website and I saw this available for pre-order. It’s not a color that I need to have but the possibility of even more colors and hardware options is exciting!

D6063919-D268-4351-976F-AD97CA41F689.jpeg

Last edited:
The Beeswax color is gorgeous! I’m not sure that I’d reach for it often but it is nice to look at. I had to look up the denim Kira and I totally understand what you mean! The bag is such a great style so I think it would look amazing in any material, including that dark denim! And even if you don’t care for jeans or wear them, I think a denim bag could still work. I have a blue jean jacket that I love but would never actually pair it with jeans. So I’d look at that bag the same way as my jacket - it would be a nice complement to an outfit with all the neutrality of a pair of dark jeans.

ETA: The denim bag made me curious about any other colors out there that aren’t on the Tory Burch website and I saw this available for pre-order. It’s not a color that I need to have but the possibility of even more colors and hardware options is exciting!

View attachment 5409662
@JVSXOXO
Great sentiments!! but OH, how could you show me this sublime color with the silver hardware:loveeyes:?? Nooooo!
Now the denim and beeswax are temporarily forgotten while I go down the rabbit hole on the Saks website.

Reactions: JVSXOXO
@JVSXOXO
Great sentiments!! but OH, how could you show me this sublime color with the silver hardware:loveeyes:?? Nooooo!
Now the denim and beeswax are temporarily forgotten while I go down the rabbit hole on the Saks website.

I couldn't keep such a beautiful bag to myself! :biggrin: I wonder what it looks like in person. It seems like it could appear gray or greenish blue depending on the light. Another chameleon for sure!

Reactions: elisabettaverde