Short Girls Are Phat!!!!!!!!!

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Yes we are!

I came up with this short idea just a minute ago. I got a call from my SA that a JPG Birkin came in (not for me but for another customer) I had asked my SA for the chance to "try" on a JPG for size ref. since I have been told before that "short girls can't get away with the JPG" because it's better on a "tall" woman! I'm tired of seeing all these TALL woman carry these bags in magazines and IRL! ARRRRGGHH :cursing:! Us short people can have fun too you know! So I'm going to go prove myself once more!

How about we make this an inspiration thread. If your a lil shrimp like myself (5'1" with heels! lol!!!!!) and just love the "BIG OL BAGS" post pictures. Don't discriminate on other bags besides the JPG I want to see it all.

LET'S PROVE THAT SHORT GIRLS ARE PHAT! :tup:

Busy. work is driving me insane! I don't have time to do anything anymore. I need a vacation, somewhere where there is at least 2 or more Hermes stores! Oh wait, I'm in NY we have 3. There goes my vacation!

baggs, did the ostrich ever came in???? i wondered about you.....where have you been?

yeah, short can be TALL in personality!

Yes it did and I was in Virginia when it finally came in along with a scarf sent by a TPF'r.

I'm gonna be honest. I don't like that bag and I see myself replacing it soon.

You, my friend, can surely prove that short girls are phat. If I post a pic, it will only prove that this short girl (replete with flats and very small bags) is FAT! Hence, I will stay away from posting on this thread! :rolleyes:

You, my friend, can surely prove that short girls are phat. If I post a pic, it will only prove that this short girl (replete with flats and very small bags) is FAT! Hence, I will stay away from posting on this thread! :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me. Your so beautiful! Hows that Constance treating you?

Are you kidding me. Your so beautiful! Hows that Constance treating you?

You are very sweet, but I am a flats and small bags kind of gal. Although, with a large bag, I could always hide behind it. Not a bad idea.... Where is our resident large bag fan, RC? She looks amazing with large bags and is petite as they come!

Baggs, I am totally loving the Constance!! Black chamonix is one of my all-time faves. This bag truly sends me. And how are you enjoying the hot, red Paris Bombay? :heart:

Short girl reporting for duty! Of course, all of my big bags are from other designers, but my Kelly is a 32cm and I love it! I say that you can pull off anything as long as you have the right attitude!