Anthracite Work?

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
I'm looking for an Anthracite work (with RH) and am having trouble finding one. Does anyone know if there are any left? I tried BNY and Barney's already and neither of them have one.

It might be worth trying Saks (Boca seems to be the best store to call.) Saks calls the color galet. They were able to get a couple of RH anthracities for me and another PFer in the last couple of weeks. Or maybe Neimans?

Yep!! There's one on ebay right now, and apparently the seller's a tPF member(she didn't reveal her identity).

I'd add a link to it as well, but I'm not sure if a link to an ebay auction is allowed on tPF.... The starting bid is the retail, $1,385 and BIN for $1,500.

Good luck!!:tup:

I saw the one on ebay (I've been obsessively searching ebay about 50 times a day :sweatdrop:). I'm just trying to decide if I want to BIN or not. The BIN is a little high and I told myself I wouldn't pay above retail but I'm afraid that if I bid then I won't win. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet...hopefully I'll get it though :yes: