Brooklyn Bag cabas version

memyselfI

May 16, 2007
has anyone seen this bag yet in stores? I am waiting for my NM to get theirs in and I am getting anxious!! I have yet to see it in person and wonder if I will love it. Anyone see it yet?

i saw this bag at south coast plaza in california yesterday. it was flat and unstuffed in the display case and seemed like a really skinny bag. i don't think it would look as good as the baby cabas once you get all your stuff in it. i wasn't very impressed by it, i think the baby cabas is cuter.

i saw this bag at south coast plaza in california yesterday. it was flat and unstuffed in the display case and seemed like a really skinny bag. i don't think it would look as good as the baby cabas once you get all your stuff in it. i wasn't very impressed by it, i think the baby cabas is cuter.

m_ichele. that was the big 2,995 version? its not getting such great reviews....

m_ichele. that was the big 2,995 version? its not getting such great reviews....

you know... i don't remember the price. :confused1:

i can see why it's not getting great reviews, esp. in comparison to the baby cabas. the chain handle of the bag is cute, but that's probably the only good thing i can say about it.