Fendi Fellas

Another pair of Fendi shoes! I got these to match the FF joggers I got during the summer, because my other Fendi shoes didn't look sporty enough. They're also my first pair of sock shoes.

Gosh I have to stop buying after getting my dream bag (Hermes HAC 40!). I guess the Peekaboo Iseeyou will have to wait.
20211011_140219.jpg20211011_140257.jpg

@hightea_xx posted this in the Dior forum weeks ago, of when we attended the Dior Cruise 2022 event together. I figured I should add the photo here since I chose to wear Fendi to the event:
67c0dad7-aae2-4f4b-b398-2e0eb9fd026f-jpeg.5243402

I finally got a Baguette! I'm absolutely smitten by this bag! Been hunting for the perfect one for a while, and now I finally have the perfect one! I wanted one with the FF logos, but not all over the bag, with no vivid colours. Was really drawn to the Porter nylon one but I wanted Fendi logos on my next Fendi bag. The second candidate was the khaki/olive one with a yellow FF buckle and some logos, but the yellow would have been difficult to match.

Mine is the larger size which I think suits me better.

My brother and I tried to coordinate outfits to create our version of Fendace. He is a die-hard Versace fan.
20220115_161933.jpg20220112_205536.jpg20220112_213121.jpg

I got the Peekaboo Iseeu mini!!! I'm absolutely in love with this bag! Been wanting this bag for almost a year, but kept getting distracted by other things. So happy to finally get my hands on one. It has everything I want from the women's Peekaboo Essentially design including the clean lines (with the front made of only one piece of leather) blended with the gusseted sides of the women's Iseeu design, and is made for men. The smaller size makes it so much more casual than my Selleria men's Peekaboo (which looks like a briefcase).
20220128_185537.jpg20220128_185644.jpg20220128_190407.jpg20220128_191607.jpg20220128_191623.jpg

I got the Peekaboo Iseeu mini!!! I'm absolutely in love with this bag! Been wanting this bag for almost a year, but kept getting distracted by other things. So happy to finally get my hands on one. It has everything I want from the women's Peekaboo Essentially design including the clean lines (with the front made of only one piece of leather) blended with the gusseted sides of the women's Iseeu design, and is made for men. The smaller size makes it so much more casual than my Selleria men's Peekaboo (which looks like a briefcase).
View attachment 5311699View attachment 5311700View attachment 5311701View attachment 5311702View attachment 5311703
Lovely clean design; enjoy it for years to come. :smile:

• Love
Reactions: averagejoe
I wanted to add that the Peekaboo comes with a raincoat now! Very handy in case it gets caught in the rain, although if the forecast calls for rain, I usually don't use a leather bag. I will more likely use it at a restaurant or setting where there is a risk of the bag getting splashed with a drink or sauce.
View attachment 5312414

Oh that's interesting! I thought they always had the raincoats for the Peekaboo models? My former large Peekaboo with the stitched-crocodile lining came with it, and that was back in 2015 I think...

Reactions: averagejoe
Hi all ! Just wondering if anyone has seen this Baugette style recently ? Been looking at Fendi's webpage and it seems all the Baugettes are either large/small or embossed with FF motif.

View attachment 5319494
I was surprised that the website now has mostly Baguette messenger bags rather than this Baguette. This Baguette is very nice in person, when I saw it before.

Reactions: anontoronto
Hi all ! Just wondering if anyone has seen this Baugette style recently ? Been looking at Fendi's webpage and it seems all the Baugettes are either large/small or embossed with FF motif.

View attachment 5319494
I haven't seen it here in Singapore boutiques as well. Somehow Fendi seems to be prioritising its baguettes in trunk/flat/pouch/messenger styles instead these days