Went to LV today to pick up a lil somethin', somethin'...

Deeeee306

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Thanks to all who contributed to my poll, I finalized on the MC White 4-keyholder. This is my first item (but not last) from the MC line. My most concern was the print rub-off, but once I held her in my hands, I couldn't resist not leaving LV without her. The small MC mono print is so adorable! :tender: My second choice was the Amarante one, but the finger prints irked me. Plus it would be too dark to find in my bag.

While there, I tried on the Black and Blue Neo Cabby MM and GM. Believe it or not, I wasn't thrill with it. The Black MM was on my wishlist and I was hoping it would be a messenger bag for me, but it doesn't fit across my body. The GM did, however, it's huge. So that's cross off my wishlist. Guess the upside is I saved $1500+.

Also tried on the Sweet Monogram white pastel ring, but it didn't fit my ring finger, too loose! :cursing: It fit my index finger but it didn't look right. I tried on the 50 which is supposely be the smallest size. I didn't realize how small/slim my fingers are. Gosh I want it so bad! Wonder if LV can customize to fit my finger? :s

Lastly, I picked up a leather strap for my Pomme Roxy Drive so I can wear her across my body.

Oh yea, I'm waitlisted for Tivoli PM. Yes, SA confirmed it's released in November and the PM is not adjustable. Can't wait!

Attachments

• IMG_1168.JPG
    IMG_1168.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1169.JPG
    IMG_1169.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1171.JPG
    IMG_1171.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1172.JPG
    IMG_1172.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1174.JPG
    IMG_1174.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 48
Also tried on the Sweet Monogram white pastel ring, but it didn't fit my ring finger, too loose! :cursing: It fit my index finger but it didn't look right. I tried on the 50 which is supposely be the smallest size. I didn't realize how small/slim my fingers are. Gosh I want it so bad! Wonder if LV can customize to fit my finger? :s

quote]

Hi.. they have 48 here in HK and 52 is the largest .. check with your SA , they might be able to locate one for u !!

So pretty! Congratz! I am loving the look of the key holder in white MC.

And thanks for the idea, I am going to try the long strap that I have to wear rox across the body....

quote]

Hi.. they have 48 here in HK and 52 is the largest .. check with your SA , they might be able to locate one for u !!

Awww, really, 48 ?!? I wonder if I was misinformed. I'll call tomorrow. Thank you!

So pretty! Congratz! I am loving the look of the key holder in white MC.

And thanks for the idea, I am going to try the long strap that I have to wear rox across the body....

I'm totally inspired from your visuals (black MC and Pomme Keyholder). So I think the Pomme will be next, depending on how well this keyholder thinger works for me.

Awww, it is so pretty and adorable.

I want one of these so bad but in Black MC.

You got a beautiful color combo on the front too.

Congrats girl!