Bag dilemma: Grey Stamped PM vs. White Priscilla

Grey Stamped PM vs. White Priscilla

• Grey Stamped PM

• White Multicolore Priscilla

Results are only viewable after voting.
I said grey stamped just because I don't see enough of the other styles out there that aren't multicolor, or monogram......I think we should all mix it up!:yahoo:

+ this bag is very classy and definetely in vogue, could also be a work bag for a professional job!

Why? Because she's just beautiful. I think a picture of her is sufficient enough to prove so.
I am planning to get Priscilla after my vacation in December. Ugh that's a long time to wait! :sad:

i have the Gray Stamped PM and i LOVE it. it's limited edition so it might better to get that one first. you can get the Priscilla any other time (and i might add that if you want a Multicolore bag you can consider the Trouville; it's not very common either :graucho:)

i have the Gray Stamped PM and i LOVE it. it's limited edition so it might better to get that one first. you can get the Priscilla any other time (and i might add that if you want a Multicolore bag you can consider the Trouville; it's not very common either :graucho:)

i already have a trouville in black but thanks for the suggestion!

i like the stamped pm better for u even though i love my priscilla a lot but the stamped is limited n u already have another samped piece

The Priscilla is one of my favorite bags in the MC line. It's so pretty! The Grey Stamped is a great bag too, but not to fond of the exterior suede. I'm clumsy and not too careful with my bags.

I'd pick Priscilla.

Actually, I planned on buying it last year, but I have bought 6 other lv bags already this year. haven't bought Priscilla yet, hopefully by the end of this year, I'll bring her home.