New Nano Speedy with detachable strap

Reactions: brnicutie and 0Mary
The mini pochette does fit. I put the 6 key holder in the mp and it fit with the recto verso. However, that’s about it. I couldn’t fit my sunglasses or phone with the mp in there. View attachment 5311745View attachment 5311746
Thanks for posting those pictures! I have the older Nano with the non detachable strap, and it holds all I need. However, the new one is tempting since it has detachable strap:smile:
Does that tiny speedy bag charm hold anything? I love it:heart:

Thanks for posting those pictures! I have the older Nano with the non detachable strap, and it holds all I need. However, the new one is tempting since it has detachable strap:smile:
Does that tiny speedy bag charm hold anything? I love it:heart:
The opening is really small. The only thing that fits is my AirPods, folded up cash and coins. You can't even fit a credit card in there.4F067682-2007-4CB8-AC5F-403F12EB10D0.jpeg3ADCAA7F-5B7D-44A6-A8B1-B53C397977DD.jpeg

Last edited:
What another great speedy to add to your collection @brnicutie you have such gorgeous bags and your pieces are stunning. I would love to see your LV handbag collection one day. It would be Devine with all the htf pieces. The new nano speedy is so pretty as the vachetta is already aged which is perfect. Just like the bagcharm. Would you recommend the bagcharm or is it mainly just for display? I don’t even think it’s going to be a classic piece right? I think it’s LE. Congrats on your new beauty! :drinks: Oh I know your have the green alma bb and speedy 20 mono. Are the guitar straps the same, as in thickness quality etc… or is the guitar strap on the speedy mono 20 thinner. And are they the same length? Thanks so much. I have previously tried on the alma bb guitar and it was quite thick material and short on me, so wanted to know how the speedy mono 20 guitar strap compares. Thanks again!

What another great speedy to add to your collection @brnicutie you have such gorgeous bags and your pieces are stunning. I would love to see your LV handbag collection one day. It would be Devine with all the htf pieces. The new nano speedy is so pretty as the vachetta is already aged which is perfect. Just like the bagcharm. Would you recommend the bagcharm or is it mainly just for display? I don’t even think it’s going to be a classic piece right? I think it’s LE. Congrats on your new beauty! :drinks: Oh I know your have the green alma bb and speedy 20 mono. Are the guitar straps the same, as in thickness quality etc… or is the guitar strap on the speedy mono 20 thinner. And are they the same length? Thanks so much. I have previously tried on the alma bb guitar and it was quite thick material and short on me, so wanted to know how the speedy mono 20 guitar strap compares. Thanks again!
Hi Bumbles! Thanks so much. I can’t remember where I put the Alma bb strap. Let me go look for it. I’m horrible. BRB.

• Love
Reactions: Bumbles