No pound for the Dog!?? {Chapman}

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
TMZ has learned that all Mexican charges may have been dropped against famed bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman and two members of his team -- including his son. We're told these photos were taken moments after Dog learned his fate. Hallelujah!
0801_dog_free_ex.jpg

The group had been charged by a Mexican court with deprivation of liberty, after their 2003 capture of convicted serial rapist Andrew Luster in Puerto Vallarta. Chapman had traveled to Mexico to retrieve the Max Factor cosmetics heir, who was wanted in the U.S. on rape charges. Luster is now in jail, serving a 124-year term.

The Chapman crew was jailed for a brief time after the incident as bounty hunting is considered a crime in Mexico. While TMZ could not immediately confirm the ruling (because nosotros hablamos espanol only a little), Dog's attorney told us he "has received a favorable ruling from the people in Puerto Vallarta. The extent of that ruling is unknown as we are still in the process of translating it."

Dog, through his publicist, told TMZ, "Viva La Mexico!"

I like the show. I read this on a blog about a month ago though. I wonder if it's true?

Christopher Chapman is telling the world about how his father Duane “Dog” Chapman is a drug addict.

He says “It turns my stomach to see him lecture people on not using drugs when he’s the biggest drug user I ever saw. When he woke up after a crack binge he’d get violent with Beth and me and the other kids. The violence in that house was incredible - like a hillbilly trailer park.”

http://www.obsessedwithdog.com/2007/06/08/christopher-chapman-slams-his-dad/