Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I had to read this twice. :girlshocked: The way the Nefl*xes have been using Diana, I believe this is true (about the interview). Hazz needs to make a point on Diana's dead, racism towards Dodi … He needs to justify $25M. I feel sorry for QE…

In his mind, Spotify owns him more money. The seconds of a prince are priceless…

Did you have a chance to watch Al Fayed's interview (post #83,533-spoiler)? If Hazz's book goes on that direction, he will need a lot more money from Spotify and Neflix. I don't think the BRF will give him another quid. :no:

Idk, I’ve seen several YT videos about this ‘conspiracy’. Al Fayed doesn’t seem to have the proof. IIRC his court case was thrown out for lack of evidence. [ I’ll need to research that, so pls don’t quote me.] The most logical answer is she got in a car with a drunk driver.

In this article, they blame the BBC - sheeesh, which is it? MI6 or BBC or someone else? Absolutely, it was a tragic accident. Absolutely, Hazzie should have help to deal with it. Heck, he doesn’t seem to be able to handle real life, so it isn’t too surprising that he cannot handle losing a parent.

Idk, I’ve seen several YT videos about this ‘conspiracy’. Al Fayed doesn’t seem to have the proof. IIRC his court case was thrown out for lack of evidence. [ I’ll need to research that, so pls don’t quote me.] The most logical answer is she got in a car with a drunk driver.

In this article, they blame the BBC - sheeesh, which is it? MI6 or BBC or someone else? Absolutely, it was a tragic accident. Absolutely, Hazzie should have help to deal with it. Heck, he doesn’t seem to be able to handle real life, so it isn’t too surprising that he cannot handle losing a parent.

I also believe that it was an unfortunate car accident. It must have been very painful for Al Fayed to lose his son. As far as I know, he never tried to profit from the tragic situation. I always saw a father in a lot of pain behind those theories. I feel sorry for him.

I also believe that it was an unfortunate car accident. It must have been very painful for Al Fayed to lose his son. As far as I know, he never tried to profit from the tragic situation. I always saw a father in a lot of pain behind those theories. I feel sorry for him.
I think grieving parents want to blame someone, preferably someone still alive (the drunk driver is dead and the car that allegedly sideswiped them can't be found). There was an episode on CSI that had a young girl who died horribly through a series of unfortunate incidents. When the CSI team explained to the parents that there was no murderer or reason for her death, they rejected it and demanded that a murderer be identified. I think that's how Al Fayed feels. I know that would be how I would feel.

Exactly. Some old articles:

1997: the driver’s drugs found in the car: https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1997-09-11-9709110234-story.html
1998: Rumors, lots of rumors: https://www.nytimes.com/1998/06/21/weekinreview/di-and-dodi-rumors-and-mongers.html
2021: Al Fayed’s other children: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eds-children-casts-shadow-twilight-years.html

Wow. What is going on with Oprah. She has an attachment to Meg for some reason.
Part of it was Oprah covertly getting back at the Royal Family who did not go prostate in adoration of her and did not respond to her attempts to interview members.

And I know this sounds like a stretch, but Oprah had serious issues and literally scars, psychological and physical, from an abusive grandmother. She has discussed this. Trashing a grandmother, even a queenly one, would not bother her. In fact, I think she encouraged it in her directing of the Interview.

The most logical answer is she got in a car with a drunk driver.
The only survivor was her bodyguard in the front passenger seat, who was wearing a seat belt. I've read that wearing a seat belt would likely have saved her life too. But people don't want to believe something so ordinary. Conspiracy theories are much more intriguing.

Oooooh really?

No shade to Serena but I’m not sure any of these people have ever held a normal job so I’m not sure how relevant their suggestions would be.

Whoa. If this is true (about the interview, at least), then it would be a bridge WAY too far.

Oh if Harry goes full Dan Aykroyd his glamour career as a balding bad boy turned blue-eyed charity worker will be dead in the water. People will think a***well is a branch of the flat Earth society. I’d love to see it! Two years down the line they could be talking heads on the history channel’s alien astronaut show and M’s awful wig will finally no longer be the worst hair on set.
I’ve no doubt Oprah has fingers in a lot of pies but can she really have that much influence over Tyler Perry especially now she’s sort of retired? Has she plugged his movies a lot or something? He seems pretty asset rich.
I’ve no doubt M made his staff’s life a living hell and it brought this association to an end but I’m inclined to think TP instigated it because he thought it’d prove lucrative before he saw these two couldn’t sell popcorn at a cinema.