Small things that make you happy!

my late kitty’s perfect paws
View attachment 5306748
View attachment 5306747
:heart:you always
Awww, so perfect and irresistibly cute! I am soooo sorry for your loss! Your kitty photos always put a huge smile on my face. We just lost our beloved fur baby unexpectedly and it's tough. But looking back on the adorable photos definitely lifts one's spirits! Huge hugs to you!!

Awww, so perfect and irresistibly cute! I am soooo sorry for your loss! Your kitty photos always put a huge smile on my face. We just lost our beloved fur baby unexpectedly and it's tough. But looking back on the adorable photos definitely lifts one's spirits! Huge hugs to you!!
Thank you :flowers: . And I’m very sorry for your loss. It’s still emotionally painful. The physical pain is there too because the heart aches.

Photographing her along with a certain first iteration Mando figure helped me through the worst of 2020.

These bring a bittersweet smile.

70F9EC0E-78BA-4BC2-BB39-14A867C6A0A8.jpeg
C32A39DD-9641-4DF2-903C-7E5FC90C585B.jpeg
DC0458F0-A34C-4537-9C81-D2EF0FEE05F3.jpeg
D3378C58-DD16-45E3-B7FC-89ED10F00C8D.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you :flowers: . And I’m very sorry for your loss. It’s still emotionally painful. The physical pain is there too because the heart aches.

Photographing her along with a certain first iteration Mando figure helped me through the worst of 2020.

These bring a bittersweet smile.

View attachment 5307003
View attachment 5307004
View attachment 5307005
View attachment 5307006
Absolutely gorgeous feline!
The coat and that face :heart:.

early in my working age (think teenager early twenties) I was super aggressive (colleagues like this sweet lady I worked with) would describe me as intense… I had to overwork myself/burnt out phase before hopping back on… and now over a decade later I am (most days) doing a good balance between working and making time for love ones including myself. It takes time and is a process for sure.

and while I may not be on my way to a seven figure salary plus commission like another super duper hardworking almost inhumane imho person, I am not doing too shabby either. The BEST part is I was on a bit of a roll today in having productive meetings but I also had an awesome time connecting with clients (always a roll of a dice), so much so that one went out of their way in terms of thanking me…

and I also had another client who jumpstarted my year with a large inflow reach out to intro me to a good friend/c-exec of a large tech company that recently IPO’d in the last few years.

i just need to stay humble and keep my head down and keep working but the fact that I haven’t compromised my social life (wfh tmr to help my sister out midday and also to meet a friend for early dinner) makes me supeerrrrrr grateful.