Welcome to my Gladys in Gris Clair!! Shes a beauty

FENDIFAN

I LOVE MY 4 BOYS
Mar 31, 2007
Hi all,

Yesterday i recieved my Chloe Gladys. The leather is so soft to touch and looks smooshy just like the paddington. When i first saw this bag in the store i loved the style but i thought the leather looked too "stiff". But this Gladys is pre-loved and the leather is TDF!!

I love this bag.... not only because its georgous but also because its not as common as the paddy. Don't get me wrong i love the paddy too!!

Here she is.... oh and do you like how i added my own little touch with the photo? hehe:heart:

Attachments

• 100_3396.JPG
    100_3396.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_3397.JPG
    100_3397.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_3399.JPG
    100_3399.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_3400.JPG
    100_3400.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 55
Congratulations, it's a beautiful gray bag, great color for fall.
I had a black one sent to me by mistake last year, I had ordered an Edith, so I sent it back, wish I had kept it, I really liked it, it is a classy bag. Again, congrats and enjoy!!

I love this bag.... not only because its georgous but also because its not as common as the paddy. Don't get me wrong i love the paddy too!!

ITA I'm the same about my bags too. I like the ones that aren't as popular. When I get complements I know it's on the craftsmanship and design and not because it's an "it" bag. But I love all the "it" bags too!!!