a vintage chanel for $600! do you think its a good deal?:D

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
i got this from someone i know for 600, its authentic...but i dont know what exactly the name for it is. it is double flap black with GH. the measurements are : 9.5x8
it had scuffing and the hardware is all dull...but i TLC'd the leather with lovinmybags products, and the scuffs were buffed out and the leather is shiny again....yay~~yet it still has a lil wrinkly distressed look, kinda like the reissue :P
i'm posting a pic~ what do you guys think? is it a good deal?

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 186
Why don't I know people who would sell me a Chanel for $600:crybaby:???
haha...you will in time~ the person that sold me the chanel...i sold her a chanel couple months ago...and when she bargained the price with me i wasnt too firm on it~ so i guess it paid off hahaha
also this chanel is pretty old...i might consider bringing it to chanel for touch up.

You could send it back to Chanel for a touch up if you want-you will be charged but they do a great job!
i was thinking bout that...but i dunno if they can get the deflated quilts inflated again haha...thats why sometimes i think caviars are better...they dont deflate and are so durable!

For a vintage classic flap, it's definitely a good deal as long as it comes with the authenticity card with it and the hologram sticker still in tacked inside the handbag. Congrats!