Loewe x Spirited Away

I picked up the otoro sama scarf in store (in Paris) and it is wonderful. Thick, soft, warm and I like the relaxed fluffy look. More substantial as a winter scarf than I anticipated from the website pics. Have worn it with a navy green coat and less loss of fluff than I thought might happen.

I am sorry but I laughed out loud

Otori is “big bird”
Otoro is luxurious fatty tuna

Mine have been refunded as well!

Also sharing my Kaonashi Amazona that just arrived from SCP. My sweet SA included a Chihiro shopping bag and cards!

It’s smaller than I expected from the photographs I’ve seen but i love it! That’s it from this collection for me unless a Chihiro Amazona miraculously appears as ATB.

BA441872-337B-41A5-974F-27C686D3B557.jpeg

Last edited:
I decided to try out buyma and ordered the coin card holder. It just arrived- I’m so happy I could find a way to get a piece of this collection! The quality is so lovely even nicer in person :love:. Now I wish I could’ve gotten more things or seen it all in-person.
congrats! May I know what is buyma, never heard of this before, is it a reseller?

Was someone asking about wallets earlier? I got to see the red Boh trifold wallet in person today and I like the design more than the small vertical wallet which I bought. I won't be exchanging mine unless they magically get an aogaeru flamenco in because I want something with the frog on, but I envisage the coin section of the vertical wallet being annoying. It unzips but doesn't open out, which I think will make it awkward to use. Where I live you need to carry cash and I can end up with a lot of coins.

However, while the coin section on the trifold wallet is bigger, it's also right behind the leather marquetry section, and it's fastened with a popper (snap for Americans?). Even on the new one in the shop, the Boh image wasn't sitting completely flat. I'm sure many people wouldn't care but it would bother me! Just thought I'd mention it in case it helps anybody. I think my favourite wallet shape is the compact zip wallet (the one they used for the mint susuwatari wallet).

They'd also added the big off-white susuwatari scarf since the last time I passed by. It's lovely but I just can't wear wool. :sad:

Reactions: Mimiiiz