What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

View attachment 5303455
Just me and my new small/medium Chanel 19 from the 22P collection.
I've never fallen for a red like I did for this little cutie .
She's carrying:
  • LV Cles (my car key likes to hide out in there)
  • LV Mini Pochette (she's my catch-all)
  • Chanel Le Boy Zippy (compact, but packs a punch)
  • YSL Pouch/Wallet (she multi-talented, holds my masks in one section and receipts in another)
  • Chanel mirror (gotta make sure I'm together at all times)
  • Gucci Eyeglass case (a girls gotta see)
  • Airpod Pros (never leave home without them)
  • BumBum hand cream (smells absolutely amazing)
  • BumBum hand sanitizer (safety FIRST)
Wow! The 19 is SO GORGEOUS. What season is the red boy wallet from?

Gorgeous! Would you say the color in this picture is an accurate description? I have seen so many pictures of the 22p red ranging from light to this darker color red!
View attachment 5303455
Just me and my new small/medium Chanel 19 from the 22P collection.
I've never fallen for a red like I did for this little cutie .
She's carrying:
  • LV Cles (my car key likes to hide out in there)
  • LV Mini Pochette (she's my catch-all)
  • Chanel Le Boy Zippy (compact, but packs a punch)
  • YSL Pouch/Wallet (she multi-talented, holds my masks in one section and receipts in another)
  • Chanel mirror (gotta make sure I'm together at all times)
  • Gucci Eyeglass case (a girls gotta see)
  • Airpod Pros (never leave home without them)
  • BumBum hand cream (smells absolutely amazing)
  • BumBum hand sanitizer (safety FIRST)

Gorgeous! Would you say the color in this picture is an accurate description? I have seen so many pictures of the 22p red ranging from light to this darker color red!

Hi, yeah it’s pretty spot on. It is a darker red. That’s how I fell in love with it. I’ve never owned a red bag before & I normally don’t do color. When the SA said she wanted to show it to me I actually told her not to waste her time. I was looking for an everyday bag. Who wears a red bag everyday? ‍♀️…yup me, I do now.

Just recently on my trip to Japan, I had purchased a beautiful Chanel Patent Leather Backpack. But sadly, it don't have the serial number or authenticity card. As you all know, you can never fake the Chanel Bag (Beautiful stitching, Crisp CC Logo, Great leather). According to my seller, the bag is more than 30 years old. But some of my friends are saying that it's fake but I know in my heart that it is real.
Does any of you have any opinion about this bag?

Attachments

• LINE_ALBUM_Bags_211025_37.v2.jpg
    LINE_ALBUM_Bags_211025_37.v2.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 7D3AB5D4-F22B-434C-9C06-3D9694FC997A.jpeg
    7D3AB5D4-F22B-434C-9C06-3D9694FC997A.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 65
  • F11BA7A2-4C38-447D-B3C1-570AC71C75C8.jpeg
    F11BA7A2-4C38-447D-B3C1-570AC71C75C8.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Bottom Half Zipper.jpg
    Bottom Half Zipper.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Inside the Bag.jpg
    Inside the Bag.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Side of the Bag.jpg
    Side of the Bag.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 55
  • The Flap and the Golden Bells.jpg
    The Flap and the Golden Bells.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 43
Just recently on my trip to Japan, I had purchased a beautiful Chanel Patent Leather Backpack. But sadly, it don't have the serial number or authenticity card. As you all know, you can never fake the Chanel Bag (Beautiful stitching, Crisp CC Logo, Great leather). According to my seller, the bag is more than 30 years old. But some of my friends are saying that it's fake but I know in my heart that it is real.
Does any of you have any opinion about this bag?
There isn’t an Authenticator on the Chanel boards at present I believe and rules prevent individuals from giving opinions on authenticity. However, it’s well known that Japan has very strict laws against counterfeit products. Perhaps if you Google this, you can find out a bit more and that will set your mind at ease?

There isn’t an Authenticator on the Chanel boards at present I believe and rules prevent individuals from giving opinions on authenticity. However, it’s well known that Japan has very strict laws against counterfeit products. Perhaps if you Google this, you can find out a bit more and that will set your mind at ease?
I tried everything. Google, Bing, Yahoo even image search engine. As you all know Chanel doesn't produce many patent leather backpack, it's very rare. I just want to know the name or model of this particular bag.LINE_ALBUM_Bags_211025_37.jpgLINE_ALBUM_Bags_211025_37.jpg

Reactions: AllthingsLV
I tried everything. Google, Bing, Yahoo even image search engine. As you all know Chanel doesn't produce many patent leather backpack, it's very rare. I just want to know the name or model of this particular bag.View attachment 5314358View attachment 5314358

If you’re just trying to figure out the name or model of this bag, there is a “Please identify this CHANEL” thread that might help!

Reactions: maektong
I tried everything. Google, Bing, Yahoo even image search engine. As you all know Chanel doesn't produce many patent leather backpack, it's very rare. I just want to know the name or model of this particular bag.View attachment 5314358View attachment 5314358
I meant googling the anti counterfeit laws in Japan. They are incredibly strict about it and this might help you feel comfortable about the authenticity of your bag. I have bought a few items (including a patent Chanel flap!) from Japan and have always been happy with them.

Reactions: miumiu2046