Scarves Spring/summer 2022 scarves

Hi Scarfies! @Sammy Royal and @blydia have posted beautiful mod shots of Faubourg Tropical cw11 and I just got home from NJ where I picked it up at the Short Hills boutique last Friday. Haven't had time for mod shots yet but was delighted to see already that it pairs perfectly with some spring/summer t-shirts and sweaters (not counting camel and cream) as well as a great JCrew sweater jacket from last season in pink. So here are some flat photos for any of y'all pondering.
View attachment 5303149View attachment 5303150
Gorgeous, Lkb. I have an appointment on Sat. (Picking up my kelly en perles 140 that was transferrred in and some browsing of the newer seasons.) This is on my radar.

The model wearing CW 11 as a headscarf reminds me of someone who lost all hair due to chemo...

Reactions: celebrationfl
Sooooo, I rarely wear 70 carrés bc I like 90s much more, but this was too cute to pass up!
Carres Volants in cw 05, Gris perle/rose poudre/bleu.
I posted it on IG already, so some of you may have seen my pics already, but I figure I should post it here as well. :smile:
View attachment 5301176View attachment 5301177

View attachment 5301178

View attachment 5301179

View attachment 5301180

View attachment 5301181

View attachment 5301182
Edited to correct spelling error.
Congratulations! Sisters. I thought it was irresistibly cute. I have the blue-- perfect for summer! This gris perle is so pretty!

Gorgeous, Lkb. I have an appointment on Sat. (Picking up my kelly en perles 140 that was transferrred in and some browsing of the newer seasons.) This is on my radar.
We shall expect your field report! Short Hills was very disappointing in terms of the new season. They too are frustrated at how things are trickling in...

We shall expect your field report! Short Hills was very disappointing in terms of the new season. They too are frustrated at how things are trickling in...
KoP is fairly small, and according to my SA the other week, they had received very little from the current season. It has been ages since I have been in. Will report back!

Last edited: