Loewe x Spirited Away

Per the phone agent I talked to, cancelled orders shouldn't count against the order limit, though she didn't tell me what the limit was, and I didn't press the issue since my initial question was whether cancelled orders counted against our limit of 3 orders for the collection.

I called to check on the discrepancy of receiving a "payment not authorized" email for my last phantom inventory order and the online order history showing it still "being processed" but also asked about the limits. She told me that the phantom order was immediately rejected by the system (curious since it took overnight to send the not authorized email) so in what she could see, it's the same as a no inventory cancellation.

Based on the responses other people got, I can only assume that we'll get all sorts of random reasonings. I remarked that I was just trying to order items that were originally cancelled on my first order, but was I now banned and she reiterated that cancelled orders should not count ("should not" rather than a conclusive "do not") and that if we had any trouble we could escalate the issue with them. Functionally that wouldn't work considering how quickly they cancel and toss the item back on to the website as "add to basket"

That’s really great to hear at least one order went through from Friday, congrats! And didn’t know you could order on the phone from another country- maybe I can try that! Have you shopped at that location you ordered from before?

I didn't know either. We called if they have it in stock and said we would come there and pick it up but they said it's not necessary, they can send it. No, I never shopped there. It was the Munich store and I am from Austria.

The small kaonashi hammock :smile:
View attachment 5299854

It is gorgeous! Congratulations! This one was also on my wish list. But two bags would have been to much for my wallet. I am very happy with my small puzzle though.
Have you already brought it out? I am interested in how well it fares in daily use - saw the small Hammock the first time in the store, but haven't had it in my hands to take a better look at it. Should have to check it's special shape.

An update, I was able to work with a seller on VC and was able to buy their Bo Mini Hammock for 2455! Now the taxes and duties added like 400 dollars but I feel the price was fair and reasonable. They made a little extra money, I get the bag at still a reasonable price. Now I wait for it to be authenticated and sent!

Enjoy the hammock!! I have the Bo puzzle and just love the marquetry details and the shade of blue is just stunning.

Reactions: BrightStar57
Enjoy the hammock!! I have the Bo puzzle and just love the marquetry details and the shade of blue is just stunning.
Thank you!! This was my first time with seeing Loewe’s marquetry with my Boh cardholder and it is absolutely gorgeous. Like I fell in love with the quality of it and knew I seriously needed a bag from this collection. I also am obsessed with the small size of it.

Reactions: BrightStar57
If anyone is interested. It looks like the Susuwatari mini hammock is not phantom stock. I added to my basket then received a follow up email asking me if I wanted to complete my order.
Aah, my orders are still being cancelled instantly due to hitting my limit or I would! I’m in love with Susuwatari mini hammock, it may be my favorite just for the wearability :love:

Seeing the photos of baglici0us' bo puzzle made me jealous, saw one atb on loewe.com and risked an auto cancel/"payment not authorised" order. Let's see how this goes lol
Ooh, good luck! If it helps, I called Loewe customer services today and they confirmed that one of my phantom orders (mini soot puzzle) has gone through and will be shipping over the next few days.

Ooh, good luck! If it helps, I called Loewe customer services today and they confirmed that one of my phantom orders (mini soot puzzle) has gone through and will be shipping over the next few days.

I thought I'd have fomo over the mini soot that was cancelled from my very first order but after receiving the Otori-sama, I enjoy the chubby chicken too much to be carrying around two minis. Congrats on your success!!