What "Not RM" bag are you using today?

I thought a woman named Jackie designed them, and another woman, and Marco Masseccesi made them. He also made bags for other designers. Then he started his own business. I "think".
I don't know but this is what someone said on the Masseccesi thread:

There are approximately nineteen pre-loved bags for sale, and one offered as a gift with shipping, on the Facebook Massaccesi BST. We also allow Belen Echandias to be sold there, since it's all Marco's work. Some of the listings overlap with what you'll see on eBay and Poshmark.

I thought a woman named Jackie designed them, and another woman, and Marco Masseccesi made them. He also made bags for other designers. Then he started his own business. I "think".
Oh, really? I guess that's why he went off on his own then. Maybe he got tired of making other people's stuff.

I don't know but this is what someone said on the Masseccesi thread:

There are approximately nineteen pre-loved bags for sale, and one offered as a gift with shipping, on the Facebook Massaccesi BST. We also allow Belen Echandias to be sold there, since it's all Marco's work. Some of the listings overlap with what you'll see on eBay and Poshmark.
OMG I completely forgot I belong to that FB group :facepalm:

Reactions: sdkitty