Chanel Spring/Summer 2022 Act1 (22P)

thank you! Would you go for the small or the large size?reading on the dimensions seems like the small might be more along the lines of a WOC while the large might be between and jumbo and a medium
I reserved both sizes I’m torn too which to get. The small is a little bigger than the mini rect and the large is in between a small and medium flap. (Reissue 225)

I reserved both sizes I’m torn too which to get. The small is a little bigger than the mini rect and the large is in between a small and medium flap. (Reissue 225)
What color did you pick? I’m leaning more towards white as I have a black CF but mine is in lamb skin and this is caviar…decisions.
If you reserve both does that mean if you choose only 1 you won’t get charged for the other?

She is 100% trustworthy IMHO but they just don’t look good((( Thank you for posting these!

So blacks in general don’t have enough contrast to photograph well. May be that’s part of that or maaaay be Chanel 19 in so black is not so great of an idea after all…
I certainly wasn't trying to post pics of bags that were not authentic :smile: I am not great at distinguishing unless it is really obvious. I remember people asking to see pics so thought I'd post it since I came across the image. I usually love so black items but when I saw this image I was underwhelmed with the bag. Perhaps it is something that looks great IRL but like you said doesn't photograph well. I I hope those that are waiting for this bag end up loving it.

What color did you pick? I’m leaning more towards white as I have a black CF but mine is in lamb skin and this is caviar…decisions.
If you reserve both does that mean if you choose only 1 you won’t get charged for the other?
Correct. I get to pick which size once it comes in (same sa) I’m getting black i have a classic flap in small already but with this being crossbody it’s a totally different look. What size did you get?

thank you! Would you go for the small or the large size?reading on the dimensions seems like the small might be more along the lines of a WOC while the large might be between and jumbo and a medium

I’m going for the small, but I generally like the smallest size of any of the styles since I don’t like to lug a lot around. Someone on FB said large (6.69x9.44x3.14) is a little bit taller/roomier than a medium classic. Small (5.9x8.26x2.36) is similar to size of small filigree.

Correct. I get to pick which size once it comes in (same sa) I’m getting black i have a classic flap in small already but with this being crossbody it’s a totally different look. What size did you get?

I reserved the large white. Was very torn on black vs white. I think the chain can prob be wrapped twice to turn it into a shoulder bag..or at least I hope!

Reactions: motled