Favorite Unusual H Neutrals?

@jenaywins @PopTart I actually agree... not sure I could rock something as bright as malachite, but I love greens and reds as neutrals. I wear a mostly black-based palate and when I tend toward colors, I go towards red/green/purple. Rarely browns, white/cream or blues. I always thought that brown or blue-toned handbags would really read as a pop on me (since they'd contrast so much) but this thread has me reconsidering!

Jaune Ambre is probably my favorite unusual neutral:giggle: My sister has a bag in Jaune Ambre that she wears with a palette of camels, browns, and creams, and it is divine. I also think Anemone (with neutrals) and Bleu Electrique (with black, blues, and/or grays) are gorgeous.

On the quieter side of the color spectrum, Rouge H is lovely with typically "professional" colors: black, navy, grays, brown.

Me too with moutarde. :smile: Matches dark red/rust, pinks, cream, brown, pretty much all blues, some gray... I've had a bunch of fun with mine. I strongly considered rouge H, but unfortunately could not match it with nearly as much of my clothing.

Me too with moutarde. :smile: Matches dark red/rust, pinks, cream, brown, pretty much all blues, some gray... I've had a bunch of fun with mine. I strongly considered rouge H, but unfortunately could not match it with nearly as much of my clothing.
Rouge H is a beautiful neutral if it works in your wardrobe. I really like it against grays and navy-toned blues--and, of course, reds/rusts.

To my eye, yellow functions as a punchier substitute for Barenia, Gold, etc. It has the same impact as the more pure shades of gold (18K, 22K). I bet you look fabulous in all your golden resplendence :love:

Rouge H is a beautiful neutral if it works in your wardrobe. I really like it against grays and navy-toned blues--and, of course, reds/rusts.

To my eye, yellow functions as a punchier substitute for Barenia, Gold, etc. It has the same impact as the more pure shades of gold (18K, 22K). I bet you look fabulous in all your golden resplendence :love:
Love both your contributions here. Jaune Ambre is stunning but I don't think I could pull off anything in the yellow family based on what I wear... at least for a daily driver bag! But I will now add some yellow SLGs thanks to you both!

Reactions: jiljenner
How come nobody mentioned sesame color? :biggrin:
Anyways, my first quota bag was a jaune ambre B30phw. It was so pretty but sadly it didnt work with my wardrobe. Bought it premium brand new from a reseller.
Finally on an ordinary day, my SA left me a voicemail if i wanted to see a sesame colored bag thats available. I took it and am very happy. It is my favorite casual neutral bag and works with all colors: summer or winter. Better than gold that everyone is crazy about. Gold can get quite boring though.