Clash de Cartier

Small or medium?? No Cartier near me. I just got the small in the mail but wondering if I should get the medium instead??

Hubs says the stack looks nice now and the medium would overpower it.

Btw, it looks lovely stacked with just the JUC than with the love and JUC

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
Small or medium?? No Cartier near me. I just got the small in the mail but wondering if I should get the medium instead??

What does your stack look like?

I personally prefer the small as it has the same width as the Love. The medium is good as a stand-alone piece.

I have the “trio” stack. Reg love. Reg JUC and now the small clash.

Last yr I went into Tiff to check out the hardwear bracelet. Had the medium in mind but walked out with the large. Due to the size, I don’t stack it but always wonder if I should’ve went with the medium to stack. I do enjoy it. But constantly have the “what if”.

I am loving the small clash and I guess if I ever get to visit Cartier store and love the medium clash, I can always sell the small.

I think if you are stacking the small Clash is perfect for that. I actually love stacking mine with my JUC by itself. I actually removed my classic love because I didn’t love the look of the trio on me with classic. I also have a thin love and I wear that one with the two when I miss the love bracelet. It has a more balanced look for me. BUT BUT I do love the medium Clash too and I could see adding that to my stack. Wearing the two clash together with my JUC. I won’t sell my small Clash though. Just too comfortable and easy to wear.

Reactions: nicole0612
I think if you are stacking the small Clash is perfect for that. I actually love stacking mine with my JUC by itself. I actually removed my classic love because I didn’t love the look of the trio on me with classic. I also have a thin love and I wear that one with the two when I miss the love bracelet. It has a more balanced look for me. BUT BUT I do love the medium Clash too and I could see adding that to my stack. Wearing the two clash together with my JUC. I won’t sell my small Clash though. Just too comfortable and easy to wear.

Thank you. Yes, it looks great with just the JUC! Hmm possibility of own two clash in the future, hope hubs don’t mind

Thank you. Yes, it looks great with just the JUC! Hmm possibility of own two clash in the future, hope hubs don’t mind

Hi again!

I'm like you - I don't have a Cartier in my city. I have tried on the small Clash while traveling, and I do like it but my stack is rather complete at the moment. I do think that two small Clashes in the future will look good together (as I tend to like bracelets in pairs - I wear two classic Loves together currently). I also agree with others that probably the medium Clash is more a standalone piece (although I have never tried it on), but just from the dimensions.

Since it seems you are wanting to stack your Clash, I think the small is probably best with your current stack or to wear with your JUC. It seems your husband is on point!

I have the “trio” stack. Reg love. Reg JUC and now the small clash.

Last yr I went into Tiff to check out the hardwear bracelet. Had the medium in mind but walked out with the large. Due to the size, I don’t stack it but always wonder if I should’ve went with the medium to stack. I do enjoy it. But constantly have the “what if”.

I am loving the small clash and I guess if I ever get to visit Cartier store and love the medium clash, I can always sell the small.

I ordered the medium Clash online once and ended up returning it. I didn't like the way it looked stacked with my Love, it really overpowered it. Medium Clash to me looks good with regular JUC only, or as a standalone piece. I think small Clash + reg JUC + reg Love is the perfect stack.

Agree with this 100%.
Totally agree! Here are pics comparing small and medium with regular JUC. I felt that medium is too big to stack. I ended up getting small clash.

Attachments

• 65BE404B-98A4-451B-9069-C29AE76E914F.jpeg
    65BE404B-98A4-451B-9069-C29AE76E914F.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 677
  • B45D4F9F-E0D4-4D2A-AEC2-191ECCA39B8B.jpeg
    B45D4F9F-E0D4-4D2A-AEC2-191ECCA39B8B.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 671
  • 4E65672D-DF72-45A1-BC72-9D9B6A01A8E7.jpeg
    4E65672D-DF72-45A1-BC72-9D9B6A01A8E7.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 717
  • DB9CDD76-8430-411C-8EE7-7E59634CC7EB.jpeg
    DB9CDD76-8430-411C-8EE7-7E59634CC7EB.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 647
Thank you all. I’m more confident now with the small I ordered.

Now…..moving on to the ring……small or med??

I love the bracelet so much I want to eventually get the ring, necklace, and hoops.

I’ve been buying VCA lately and the clash just now got my attention. My last Cartier purchase (JUC) was in 2016.

Thank you all. I’m more confident now with the small I ordered.

Now…..moving on to the ring……small or med??

I love the bracelet so much I want to eventually get the ring, necklace, and hoops.

I’ve been buying VCA lately and the clash just now got my attention. My last Cartier purchase (JUC) was in 2016.
I like the bracelet in small and the ring in medium. Why? I like to stack my bracelets but not my rings. For the ring, I like more presence as it will be worn alone.