Chanel Spring/Summer 2022 Act1 (22P)

There was another emerald green in 2020. My SA always removes tags - so not sure if it was 20A or 20K. It’s the 30th series.

I got mine from Chicago NM Jan 2021. The fact that it came with SHW might be reason it went under the radar. I’m in the minority but prefer silver over gold. Plus 2020 was the onset for Covid. So, this one got lost in the year of 2020. It is a true emerald green but hard to capture on camera. And I’m one of those owners that will never let it go! I found a pic from early 2021 when I got 2 of the most desirable classic flaps for me. ( Boy, am I glad i got them a year ago.)

View attachment 5293589
This emerald green was from 20B iirc! It was in the same collection as the burgundy jumbo I got, also in shw. It is a very pretty green.

Reactions: ManyMoons
There was another emerald green in 2020. My SA always removes tags - so not sure if it was 20A, 20B or 20K. It’s the 30th series.

I got mine from Chicago NM Jan 2021. The fact that it came with SHW might be reason it went under the radar. I’m in the minority but prefer silver over gold. Plus 2020 was the onset for Covid. So, this one got lost in the year of 2020. It is a true emerald green but hard to capture on camera. And I’m one of those owners that will never let it go! I found a pic from early 2021 when I got 2 of the most desirable classic flaps for me. ( Boy, am I glad i got them a year ago.)

View attachment 5293589
Thank you for the attached pic; your CF is stunning! :tup: And as you should, never let this one go. She is a keeper! Yes, if we all had a crystal ball back in 2020; I would have bought more Chanel. If I recall correctly 18S had an iridescent sheen to the leather and it was beautiful. You were wise to have bought it last year. What a difference it makes just in 6 months the price of these classic flaps.