Fendi mon tresor owners!!

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello Fendi lovers! Especially mon tresor owners. Just wanted to ask those who have the bag or even those who have sold theirs, do you still love your mon tresor? If not, how come? Would you recommend it?
I’m normally a LV/Chanel gal but now looking for a bucket bag and this gorgeous mon tresor has caught my eye. I like how it is all leather especially the zucca print. Also the top handle and also crossbody is great as I love wearing my bags crossbody. One of my favourite crossbody bags is the LV Palm Springs mini so this bucket bag will also be another style for me to alternate between.
Are there any pros and cons with this bag? How do you find the draw string at the top of the bag to close it? Is it annoying? Is the leather hard to maintain and does the bucket shape hold it does it change after use.
If any mon tresor owners could provide me some feedback and comments to help with my decision that would be great. This would be my first Fendi purchase.
Also if you had the mon tresor, but sold it I’ll be interested to know why as well.
Thanks so much in advance for all your comments. Have a happy weekend!!

I’m surprised it’s so quiet here. I have one of the limited edition Mon Tresors and ADORE it. I tend to love Chanel and Dior but when Mr. Sparkle bought this for me it was love at first sight.

This bag goes effortlessly from casual to cocktails. Despite it’s smaller size, it holds quite a bit. And, the quality is impeccable - the drawstring is easy to use and the bag stays securely closed. The construction, leather and hardware are gorgeous and high quality resulting in zero signs of wear after 18 months of adventures. The structure and shape are exactly like the moment I unboxed it.

This is a happy permanent addition for my collection. ED3F119B-35F4-45C3-9E7D-1C1A2926310D.jpeg300E8339-D56A-44DA-BB17-2217D9557A11.jpeg2A53BC40-4559-4314-82D2-AD2BBC7A2FDB.jpeg

I’m surprised it’s so quiet here. I have one of the limited edition Mon Tresors and ADORE it. I tend to love Chanel and Dior but when Mr. Sparkle bought this for me it was love at first sight.

This bag goes effortlessly from casual to cocktails. Despite it’s smaller size, it holds quite a bit. And, the quality is impeccable - the drawstring is easy to use and the bag stays securely closed. The construction, leather and hardware are gorgeous and high quality resulting in zero signs of wear after 18 months of adventures. The structure and shape are exactly like the moment I unboxed it.

This is a happy permanent addition for my collection. View attachment 5242003View attachment 5242004View attachment 5242005
Wow! This is a really nice, gorgeous non tresor. You don’t see many of these around . Thanks for sharing and glad you still love it

Hi,
I just got the Mon Tresor (regular size not mini) a week ago so my opinion may not have much weight but I figured I would share. I have not used it yet lol (planning to switch out bags today) but I love it. First of all, I love that it's all leather and the leather seems so durable. Also the drawstring definitely is easy to manage but also keeps the bag securely closed. I also love the crossbody strap and I feel like this bag can be dressed up or down; super versatile. I see it being around forever in my collection.

Hi,
I just got the Mon Tresor (regular size not mini) a week ago so my opinion may not have much weight but I figured I would share. I have not used it yet lol (planning to switch out bags today) but I love it. First of all, I love that it's all leather and the leather seems so durable. Also the drawstring definitely is easy to manage but also keeps the bag securely closed. I also love the crossbody strap and I feel like this bag can be dressed up or down; super versatile. I see it being around forever in my collection.
Which one did you get?

I had a brown monogrammed Mon tresor and after using it for about 6 months I sold it :sad: I was very sad to let it go, but with a big iPhone (12 pro max) I just didn’t like how it poked out and the contents of the bag were a bit visible. The open top also made me more conscious of my bag when wearing it crossbody so I was constantly making sure the bag was hanging in front of me, or checking to make sure the drawstring was closed tight enough so that if I bent down my stuff wouldn’t fall out.

I was drawn to it for a number of reasons. The leather is thick and supple, and it was the perfect shade of dark caramel for me. It looked so lovely with dresses and spring/summer wardrobe essentials. The monogram looked luxe while not being “loud” or obvious. It’s very cute and pretty when held top handle style. I love bucket bags and have wanted this one since it came out so I was really sad it did not work out for me. If the bag was just a bit taller I definitely would have kept it!

If you have a smaller phone and don’t carry much, and also don’t mind a slightly open top, then I would recommend it. If you go for the softer leather style (no zucca/monogram) then you can easily close the top so that won’t be an issue. The leather is very easy to maintain and I liked how sturdy it was so it kept its shape (I still stuffed it though).

Hope that helps!

03756D41-AC29-4053-B1C7-1F3C84D2B3EC.jpeg

I have FF Mon tresor mini or small size. Love it . I don’t wear it crossbody at all as it hits my legs when i walk. I am 5,5”. Definitely not selling her . I have two Chanel flaps but People complement me more on her.
I have a pro max 11& it barely fits but anything else lays in there properly. Leather is still Intact with minimal signs of wear and tear.Lemme see if I add pictures

This is a happy permanent addition for my collection. View attachment 5242003View attachment 5242004View attachment 5242005

I LOVE your bag! I am also shocked it’s not more chatty in here.

I got my mini mon tresor a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. I have one YSL bag and 5 LV bags and this is my first fendi and I LOVE it. The fendi box feels more luxe than an LV box! My boyfriend also got me to matching monogram shoulder strap! I’ve carried the bag twice now - once super casually with a cute sweatsuit and once dressed up. I got compliments both times!

here’s my baby:

340016BB-A8C0-4FAE-B2C0-6D34FAD9102E.jpegE8706186-2686-464E-856B-7B05F4641F0B.jpeg38210A8E-91FD-44F6-B1AA-FFAAE25EB92C.jpeg87C4D036-2E0E-442E-BFC6-91EF79BD6121.jpegC718690E-6101-410B-95BF-4A7037C3D7E0.jpeg90B25D99-CB01-4257-A2D0-653E270CD087.jpeg
Last photo is super dark but I’m 5’3 and a very curvy size small so thought I would show you the size of the bag relative to me!

Hello Fendi lovers! Especially mon tresor owners. Just wanted to ask those who have the bag or even those who have sold theirs, do you still love your mon tresor? If not, how come? Would you recommend it?
I’m normally a LV/Chanel gal but now looking for a bucket bag and this gorgeous mon tresor has caught my eye. I like how it is all leather especially the zucca print. Also the top handle and also crossbody is great as I love wearing my bags crossbody. One of my favourite crossbody bags is the LV Palm Springs mini so this bucket bag will also be another style for me to alternate between.
Are there any pros and cons with this bag? How do you find the draw string at the top of the bag to close it? Is it annoying? Is the leather hard to maintain and does the bucket shape hold it does it change after use.
If any mon tresor owners could provide me some feedback and comments to help with my decision that would be great. This would be my first Fendi purchase.
Also if you had the mon tresor, but sold it I’ll be interested to know why as well.
Thanks so much in advance for all your comments. Have a happy weekend!!

to add to my post above, i don't think the bag FEELS as tiny as it appears. i can fit my iphone pro max 12, a small cosmetics case with 3 lipsticks and a gloss and eyelash brush and handbag wipe, and my LV victorine wallet.

i LOVE how the leather feels. i find myself touching the bag A LOT when i am carrying it. the top handle is SOOOO cute and perfect size to slip over your arm or hand carry.

the bag feels MUCH fancier than my LV neo noe even though the shapes are similar. the crossbody strap that comes with the mini mon tresor is pretty thin and a little long for me at 5'3 but i separately got the matching zucca print shoulder strap. that shoulder strap is NOT long enough to wear crossbody -it looks truly ridiculous and is just a shoulder strap.

i really adore this bag and highly recommend it!!

eta: the bag and leather drawstring felt pretty stiff when i was first given it but it has already nicely softened after only two wears!

to add to my post above, i don't think the bag FEELS as tiny as it appears. i can fit my iphone pro max 12, a small cosmetics case with 3 lipsticks and a gloss and eyelash brush and handbag wipe, and my LV victorine wallet.

i LOVE how the leather feels. i find myself touching the bag A LOT when i am carrying it. the top handle is SOOOO cute and perfect size to slip over your arm or hand carry.

the bag feels MUCH fancier than my LV neo noe even though the shapes are similar. the crossbody strap that comes with the mini mon tresor is pretty thin and a little long for me at 5'3 but i separately got the matching zucca print shoulder strap. that shoulder strap is NOT long enough to wear crossbody -it looks truly ridiculous and is just a shoulder strap.

i really adore this bag and highly recommend it!!

eta: the bag and leather drawstring felt pretty stiff when i was first given it but it has already nicely softened after only two wears!
Completely agree with all you’ve said. This is a truly underrated bag that give the luxury experience in every way.

I've been interested in bucket bags lately and the mon tresor has caught my eye. I was originally into the Celine smooth calf skin one without a drawstring, but the Fendi one seems more feminine and elegant. I also like the versatility of how it can be carried. I quite like leather mini version and the price seems reasonable.

Screenshot_20220107-214838_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I really like the color of this one, too, but I'm not too keen on the giant Fendi heat stamp:

Screenshot_20220107-215211_DuckDuckGo.jpg

For those who still have the mon tresor, how has it been holding up? Is it a practical everyday bag? I don't carry much (usually wallet/card case, small cosmetic bag, phone) and I would like something easy/light to carry. Any advice would be appreciated!

Reactions: chezshay88
I've been interested in bucket bags lately and the mon tresor has caught my eye. I was originally into the Celine smooth calf skin one without a drawstring, but the Fendi one seems more feminine and elegant. I also like the versatility of how it can be carried. I quite like leather mini version and the price seems reasonable.

View attachment 5290449

I really like the color of this one, too, but I'm not too keen on the giant Fendi heat stamp:

View attachment 5290450

For those who still have the mon tresor, how has it been holding up? Is it a practical everyday bag? I don't carry much (usually wallet/card case, small cosmetic bag, phone) and I would like something easy/light to carry. Any advice would be appreciated!

I ADORE this bag ALOT. I am typically a Louis girl and I never even knew this bag existed. My boyfriend randomly brought it back for me from a business trip. This bag has become my most carried bag! Over my LV speedy, LV Coussin, LV NeoNoe, and all my other bags. I think this bag is so perfect if you don’t carry tons of stuff. It fits a decent amount of stuff - iPhone pro max, wallet, small cosmetics case, a small key ring, and a mask.

I find myself reaching for this bag almost every day. It’s easy to dress up and also looks super cute with sweats.

here’s me with the bag shopping last weekend!
A92F1992-8892-44AD-9E8E-B84038902DCF.jpeg