The Return of the Baguette

Hi all

I've had a mini baguette for a few years (in leather, not canvas) and I have always had trouble with storing it. I like to keep my bags out of the boxes but I have found the mini does not stand on its own and doesn't hold its shape very well. I am one to really care for my bags and was wondering how you store your minis? Do you stuff the mini (specifically the leathered minis) or have a bag organizer to keep the structure? etc.

I have mine just laying down on the shelf at the moment in its dust bag.

@fendigal now I want to see pics. :love:

I have 2 mini nappa baguettes. I love the smoosh. I don't have an organizer because like I said I love the smoosh. But maybe because it's so small you don't really need structure in a bag it's size. I love them.

Hi, noob here.
Just want to know if anyone from a hot and humid climate has a Fendi sequin bag? I’m from south east asia and was wondering if the sequin might discolour / melt in the humidity just like a patent leather bag would?
TIA

I have the fendi medium baguette in nappa leather and i lovee it :smile: i use with a custom Fendi strap as i find the strap that comes with the bag a bit short.

Like @elzi - i have an organiser and it gives structure

Edit - I use my baguette like few times a month and have no corner wear at all. I also baby my bags.
Hi, how were you able to get a custom Fendi strap for the medium chain baguette? I‘m interested as well! TIA!

Hi Fendi lovers.
I think this fab bag deserves it's own thread. We have the 50th anniversary coming up. I hope there are some limited baguettes.
I am a long time Chanel girl. I have not had a Fendi bag in decades! My first Fendi bag was a Baguette in the 90's!
I want to revisit the style and would love to chat about them. I am eyeing a Medium in a seasonal color.
Please post what you have.
The Nano's are adorable . I want one. :smile: