Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

Thank you! I am 5’6” and the bag rests at my hip. I tried it crossbody and it was a bit short but I don’t usually carry bags that way. I’m sure it would lay differently on a flatter chested person. Also, there is plenty of space for adding additional holes to the strap.

Reactions: jbags07
Thank you! I am 5’6” and the bag rests at my hip. I tried it crossbody and it was a bit short but I don’t usually carry bags that way. I’m sure it would lay differently on a flatter chested person. Also, there is plenty of space for adding additional holes to the strap.
Thank u for replying so fast! I am also 5-6 and not flat chested lol, so this would not work crossbody on me. Its hard to find long strap crossbodies. I have a bunch of BV but want a nice black non intrecciato camera style. Was hoping this Ferra would work, but the Gucci Soho Disco looks like the best option….or the YSL. I appreciate your fast reply, what a beautiful bag!

Thank u for replying so fast! I am also 5-6 and not flat chested lol, so this would not work crossbody on me. Its hard to find long strap crossbodies. I have a bunch of BV but want a nice black non intrecciato camera style. Was hoping this Ferra would work, but the Gucci Soho Disco looks like the best option….or the YSL. I appreciate your fast reply, what a beautiful bag!
I have had a red Soho Disco for years and I love it. It holds a surprising amount and is also very light. I always keep it full so it holds its shape and pick it up at the base/bottom or by the straps (instead of the top) so I don’t smoosh the frame. It looks like new. You can’t go wrong with that either.

• Love
Reactions: jbags07
I have had a red Soho Disco for years and I love it. It holds a surprising amount and is also very light. I always keep it full so it holds its shape and pick it up at the base/bottom or by the straps (instead of the top) so I don’t smoosh the frame. It looks like new. You can’t go wrong with that either.
Perfect! Thank you for this info. It sounds like a great crossbody bag :flowers: