Show us your latest Prada additions!

I sold my prada re-edition 2005 few months ago and kinda miss it sometimes

i am currently thinking about purchasing the 2000 now. I did not like the saffiano trimming as it wore down/rubbed off very quickly

what do you guys think? :smile:

My first Prada purchase! I had been wanting the Re-Nylon medium backpack ($1750usd) until I found this at the outlet yesterday for $945. I was a little hesitant about the snap buckle but I actually think it will be more functional since I plan to use it for theme parks, travel, etc.

View attachment 5262488
I saw this at the outlet, and thought the price was good. Congrats!

Reactions: Krystelle_S
Got the nylon backpack as my new work bag. It's great to be hands-free and the nylon is the perfect all-weather material for rainy Seattle. I also love the mixing of the "old" classic style with the new Re-Nylon material. As a bonus, I got this while on vacation so I'll have great memories attached to it. This is my third Prada bag so far and I think I'm hooked!

View attachment 5255422

I am looking to get one of these soon for work also. May I ask how its been holding up so far? Also, can you tell me if it fits a laptop? I can't seem to find a solid answer for that anywhere.

• Love
Reactions: Lucyluv818
I am looking to get one of these soon for work also. May I ask how its been holding up so far? Also, can you tell me if it fits a laptop? I can't seem to find a solid answer for that anywhere.
I’ve only been using it for about 6 weeks, but so far so good! I’m very happy with it overall. I don’t carry a laptop for work so I tried mine and my husband’s just now — the 15” did not fit at all but the 13” fit just fine. It seemed to work better horizontally, and also had some room leftover for a sleeve (second photo).

1143E5FD-3005-4DF9-A0A3-8B8731C9F457.jpeg
197CE126-1A4C-4063-88CD-AE1913823778.jpeg

I’ve only been using it for about 6 weeks, but so far so good! I’m very happy with it overall. I don’t carry a laptop for work so I tried mine and my husband’s just now — the 15” did not fit at all but the 13” fit just fine. It seemed to work better horizontally, and also had some room leftover for a sleeve (second photo).

View attachment 5282941
View attachment 5282943
I'm so glad you are happy with the bag so far! I really appreciate you looking into this for me and for sharing these photos to help me get a better idea of what it would look like inside. Thank you so much!! :smile:

Reactions: ShoppingInSeattle