NOVEMBER/DECEMBER new baby Bal PURCHASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA-WEET!!! .. I really do love the style of this bag and, of course, the leather! Jealous of those of you who get Boxing Day off (although not this year, but when Christmas & Boxing Day fall during the week ..). When working in London, because I was still recognized on the Payroll as "American", I had to work on Boxing Day which was very weird because I was the only one in the office! No fair!

Thank you! It’s the perfect size for everyday and I love that it comes with an adjustable crossbody strap!
Hopefully you’ll have next year off! I have my own business, so luckily for me I had the morning off. Queued up in front of Selfridges for 10 mins before it opened and went to Balenciaga :smile:

Sooo exited! Latest find on the way :love:
Monk is one of my fav Bal leathers ever
and this color was missing in my collection (I have one in the same color non multi zipper from 2015) plus in a loving style which I luv to pieces!. This baby has been barely used!
Will post pics when she arrives..:heart:

View attachment 5281866

View attachment 5281865
Seriously, you have to tell me where you always find those gems. I'm going crazy here, LOL :wtf:
I need one of these striking beauties (or both) in my life
Screenshot_20211227-182856_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211227-182933_Chrome.jpg
Ugh, I'm drooling like a maniac here :drool:
Why oh why did I come so late to the Bal game??? :facepalm:
I'm a sucker for a great hobo bag!

Reactions: IntheOcean
Seriously, you have to tell me where you always find those gems. I'm going crazy here, LOL :wtf:
I need one of these striking beauties (or both) in my life
View attachment 5281996View attachment 5281997
Ugh, I'm drooling like a maniac here :drool:
Why oh why did I come so late to the Bal game??? :facepalm:
I'm a sucker for a great hobo bag!
I had the black one on top in mint condition and stupidly sold it!. :frown::crybaby:
I’m always stalking here and there, when I have time of course..:hbeat:

Thank you my dearest friend!! :hbeat: :heart: :drinks::hugs:
You know what? Just feeling like I’m living a second youth!:lol: This is incredible, how many forgotten treasures are popping up every week!. And I believe this won’t stop :angel::rolleyes:
Oh yes, these are exciting times, every day is a new opportunity for something wonderful to appear from the deep dark depths of peoples' closets, op-shops, or wherever it is they are being hidden away! :yahoo: :lol:

Thank you! It’s the perfect size for everyday and I love that it comes with an adjustable crossbody strap!
Hopefully you’ll have next year off! I have my own business, so luckily for me I had the morning off. Queued up in front of Selfridges for 10 mins before it opened and went to Balenciaga :smile:
I just heard that Selfridges was sold (yet again) .. here's the information below:

Selfridges' new owners are taking control of a premium brand in a deal that will reunite the department store with its
former boss. The Weston family, owners of Selfridges since 2003, have sold their European department stores to a
Thai conglomerate, Central Retail Group and an Austrian property company, Signa Holding (which already jointly own
upmarket department stores in Italy, Germany and Denmark through a division run by the former Selfridges head,
Vittorio Radice. The deal is the latest installment of a rollercoaster history for the brand founded by a retail legend.

My two favorite retail stores in London were Harvey Nichols (#1) and Selfridges (#2)! Yes, I liked Browns Fashion very much but .. whoo-whee, expensive!!! .. and Harrods was way too higgeldy-biggeldy for me!!! Most of the other stores I liked were in the Notting Hill area (Malcolm Betts Jewelry Salon - just LOVE his work and he is the nicest man ever!). I believe Pippa Small's Jewelry atelier is also in that area, and while I like her jewelry, the £££££ of her work is (IMO) way too much for such simplistic designs (plus most of her work is done at the Gem Palace in Rajasthan, India). The difference between Pippa's work and Malcolm's work, is that he is a true Goldsmith, having trained for many years as an apprentice to master Jewelers/Goldsmiths and as such, you can see his "hand" in his work (which I just love). Don't get me wrong, some of Pippa's work/designs are quite nice, but the cost when using some stones that are not precious at all (Rock Crystal, Amethysts, Herkimer Diamonds) .. well, it really kind of pisses me off! Oh well .. enough of my London shopping rant! .. but I do miss living/working there!

So excited, because I just scored my first boobie! It was sold with a city in very bad shape, so I messaged the seller in order to know in she would sell me the boobie without the bag and she said yes! Can't wait to have it...View attachment 5270448
Just got a mail from UPS: they lost my beautiful boobie... So sad :crybaby:
Well, I'll keep looking for one in 2022...

Status
Not open for further replies.