Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

Glad you like it !
How about his final collection. ?SWOON ❤❤❤

So I'm looking at this Spring/Summer collection you posted and I'm thinking that finally a collection has come up with clothes I like and chunky silver and black leather jewelry, especially bracelets. I'm just lovin' everything. As I progressed thru the collection I noticed some clothing that was a lot like some of my vintage sewing patterns. Jeez, that's a coincidence. I got to the end, lovin' every minute of this collection and I start to look at it again. OMG 2011 collection???? I'm living in a time warp. I sure do like those clothes and accessories, tho.

@amacasa who were the designers for this collection? I'm sure the jewelry is by Pierre Hardy but the clothes, I didn't recognize the man and woman taking a bow at the end of the show.

P.S. I bet I have some of these silver bracelets like a silver CDC, etc. I couldn't get a still of the shots with the bracelets, tho. I would have framed them!

Hi - this was gaultier’s final show for hermes spring of
He was appointed artistic director of Hermès in 2003 taking over from Martin Margiela.
He is a thinker , a rebel and tweaked so many bags and created his own designs during his tenure .
He wanted to concentrate on his own ready-to-wear collections and haute couture fashion house, in which Hermès had a 45 per cent stake.

So I feel hermes made more money letting him go .
All of gaultier’s hermes bags now are selling at astonishing prices .
My favorite is the picnic kelly .

He also made
Shoulder kelly
Shoulder birkin
Shadow birkin
So kelly
Jypsiere
Mini baby birkin ( seen on the runway )
Sheepskin kelly

QUOTE="eagle1002us, post: 34899317, member: 57954"]
So I'm looking at this Spring/Summer collection you posted and I'm thinking that finally a collection has come up with clothes I like and chunky silver and black leather jewelry, especially bracelets. I'm just lovin' everything. As I progressed thru the collection I noticed some clothing that was a lot like some of my vintage sewing patterns. Jeez, that's a coincidence. I got to the end, lovin' every minute of this collection and I start to look at it again. OMG 2011 collection???? I'm living in a time warp. I sure do like those clothes and accessories, tho.

Hi - this was gaultier’s final show for hermes spring of 2
He was appointed artistic director of Hermès in 2003 taking over from Martin Margiela.
He is a thinker , a rebel and tweaked so many bags and created his own designs during his tenure .
He wanted to concentrate on his own ready-to-wear collections and haute couture fashion house, in which Hermès had a 45 per cent stake.

He also made
Shoulder kelly
Shoulder birkin
Shadow birkin
So kelly
Jypsiere
Sheepskin kelly

I might have missed some ❤
USER=41464]@amacasa[/USER] who were the designers for this collection? I'm sure the jewelry is by Pierre Hardy but the clothes, I didn't recognize the man and woman taking a bow at the end of the show.

P.S. I bet I have some of these silver bracelets like a silver CDC, etc. I couldn't get a still of the shots with the bracelets, tho. I would have framed them!
[/QUOTE]

He also made
Shoulder kelly
Shoulder birkin
Shadow birkin
So kelly
Jypsiere
Sheepskin kelly

He also made
Shoulder kelly
Shoulder birkin
Shadow birkin
So kelly
Jypsiere
Sheepskin kelly

USER=41464]@amacasa[/USER] who were the designers for this collection? I'm sure the jewelry is by Pierre Hardy but the clothes, I didn't recognize the man and woman taking a bow at the end of the show.

[/QUOTE]
@amacasa Thanks for the runway explanation. That's really helpful. I do remember those years at the boutique, I got some great pieces of chunky silver H jewelry at that time. I love these pieces. Used to wear them to work and out and about frequently. Got compliments.

Yesterday I looked at H.com and did not see silver jewelry on the order of the Gautier era. Pierre Hardy became a Hermes director in the fairly recent past plus he has his own eponymous retail biz so I guess he's no longer paying that much attention to silver jewelry. probably doesn't have time. I don't know why H doesn't hire a new jewelry designer, one that can generation designs that are not intended to be upscale (I'm thinking of the H pieces sprinkled with diamond pave. Don't care much for those). I visit the tpf Hermes silver jewelry thread once in a while thread and never see posts of anything I don't have. The thread has much less action than it used to.

The picnic kelly is such an inspired design, the leather kelly closure makes it tailored and dressy and the "straw" bag is sporty, fun and chic.

The Hermes S/S 2022 collection of clothing was inspired.

How do you like your nautilus?
I enjoy the impression when people see how it turns to open and close. Other than that, I have the medium nip at first and then the extra fine, I love them both. I find the ink would go smoothly on a good quality paper ( a Japanese brand.) The medium nip I use for the Title, the extra fine I use daily to write my diary.
HIH

• Love
Reactions: Christofle and 880
I enjoy the impression when people see how it turns to open and close. Other than that, I have the medium nip at first and then the extra fine, I love them both. I find the ink would go smoothly on a good quality paper ( a Japanese brand.) The medium nip I use for the Title, the extra fine I use daily to write my diary.
HIH
Pilot makes great pens after all! (It really is a highly refined vanishing point). Thanks for your impression on the pen! I’ll have to add it to my shortlist.

He also made
Shoulder kelly
Shoulder birkin
Shadow birkin
So kelly
Jypsiere
Sheepskin kelly

He also made
Shoulder kelly
Shoulder birkin
Shadow birkin
So kelly
Jypsiere
Sheepskin kelly

[/QUOTE]

@amacasaThere used to be a Paris Bombay bag that was cute. It was being discontinued when it was shown to me.

I was never crazy about the design of the Shoulder Birkin but the thought was in the right direction. Do Birkins have a shoulder strap yet? (I understood there was no place to attach one).