Purple now available on LVR !!!???

Also, for all of the U.S. girls, when you order from lvr, the euro amount will be less than what the retail price is showing - when you start to checkout, the VAT tax will be deducted from your order. My gh violet work is 1,079.17 Euros ($1,478.00 when converted to U.S.) On the LVR site, it shows that the gh work is 1,295 Euros. I'll have to pay around $110 in duty via fed ex. I love ordering from LVR - I always receive my shipment in one or two days. The items are always packaged perfectly. But remember (at least for the girls in the states), returns are a hassle, so be sure you want the bag. You can return, but it is cumbersome.

Also, for all of the U.S. girls, when you order from lvr, the euro amount will be less than what the retail price is showing - when you start to checkout, the VAT tax will be deducted from your order. My gh violet work is 1,079.17 Euros ($1,478.00 when converted to U.S.) On the LVR site, it shows that the gh work is 1,295 Euros. I'll have to pay around $110 in duty via fed ex. I love ordering from LVR - I always receive my shipment in one or two days. The items are always packaged perfectly. But remember (at least for the girls in the states), returns are a hassle, so be sure you want the bag. You can return, but it is cumbersome.

:love: can't wait to see the pics!!