Book Tote

Whether to buy the book tote (in fabric)?
I am debating buying the book tote, but I would wear it daily (laptop, paper notebooks). I think the fabric is too delicate for day to day wear. What has your experience been over time? THANKS!!!

Hello everyone! Proud to say that this is my very first post on this form, and of course it had to be under the Dior thread. It seems like I’ve moved on from Chanel and have found a new obsession (oops?)

I recently purchased my very first Dior bag— the Book Tote, as a Christmas present for myself. However, I couldn’t seem to find the authenticity card that usually comes with a lot of my other bags. Do Dior bags usually come with authenticity cards? Thanks!

Hello everyone! Proud to say that this is my very first post on this form, and of course it had to be under the Dior thread. It seems like I’ve moved on from Chanel and have found a new obsession (oops?)

I recently purchased my very first Dior bag— the Book Tote, as a Christmas present for myself. However, I couldn’t seem to find the authenticity card that usually comes with a lot of my other bags. Do Dior bags usually come with authenticity cards? Thanks!
Congratulations and welcome to the Dior family.Where did you purchase your book tote? It usually comes with a card with handwritten or stamped boutique location where you purchased it and date. Maybe ask your SA for one?

Reactions: Dior-Rama

I understand only Lady DIOR comes with authenticity card but I may be wrong if different country have different practices. Do check with your SA.

The card should come with the handbags (not SLGs) from Dior, stored inside the bag, although with the Book Tote, there is no internal compartment to store the card, nor a zipper at the top to keep it from falling out, so maybe it isn't included? Even my men's bags all came with the Dior men's version.

All bags I've purchased come with an authenticity card, even fine jewellery come with an authenticity booklet, but I agree with averagejoe. I've never bought a Book Tote so can't be sure if it's maybe different for that bag

yes, my Book Tote came with the authenticity card.

Reactions: averagejoe