Bigger wrist/bracelet sizes

Here's my post from earlier this year with pictures: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/cartier-love-bracelet-sizing-thread.566753/post-34400553

I am happy with my size 19. I can push it up my arm when I need it to be out of the way. When I don't need it out of the way, I think the loose fit looks nice. Best of luck choosing your bracelet! :flowers:

I ended up getting the 19! 18 felt great, but I wanted extra room to move the bracelet and for future stacking.

I went in thinking I’d get the cuff but it just didn’t sit right on my wrist. The size18 was too tight, the size 19 too loose.

The SA I worked with was excellent - she let me try two pieces in 19, and one was definitely larger than the other and going over my palm a bit. The one I chose fits perfectly, right before the palm.

interesting, I also tried on an alternating diamond bracelet and those seemed much larger than the plain yellow gold.

lesson learned for future : try on multiple pieces to find the best fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: mocktail
My love and panthere are both a size 20. My small JUC is a 19. I also felt a little self conscious that everyone else seemed to be in the smaller sizes. But, really, who cares? I’m glad Cartier recognizes that wrists come in more than three sizes - Tiffany’s I’m looking at you! Also, unlike at Tiffany, I have never once been made to feel uncomfortable about the size I need. Which explains why I own three Cartier bracelets and no Tiffany’s bracelets.

My love and panthere are both a size 20. My small JUC is a 19. I also felt a little self conscious that everyone else seemed to be in the smaller sizes. But, really, who cares? I’m glad Cartier recognizes that wrists come in more than three sizes - Tiffany’s I’m looking at you! Also, unlike at Tiffany, I have never once been made to feel uncomfortable about the size I need. Which explains why I own three Cartier bracelets and no Tiffany’s bracelets.
THIS! Tiffany is really limited in their sizing and it drives me absolutely crazy. I have one bracelet from them on the opposite wrist of my loves/juc. But it’s like a rare miracle that I will see something I like and check the sizing and it comes in a big enough size. Both for their bracelets and rings.
I also wear a size 20 in my loves and a 19 in the juc. And I feel like they are missing out on a huge customer base just because if their limited sizing.

Reactions: Ryan and avcbob
Is the measurement taken from the inside circumference of the bracelet iykwim? I have a similar shape bracelet (not Cartier!) that measures 17cm when I measure around the interior of it with a soft tape measure ..so wondering if this would be equivalent of a 17cm Cartier?
I know this is old, but just in case it helps anyone... my wrist measures 16 cm. I purchased a small panthere in size 17 and it is snug. It fits, but does not slide up my arm. I'm okay with that because I prefer a tighter fit closer to my wrist for the panthere, but sometimes I wish I would have exchanged for a size 18 when I had the chance. When I measure the inside circumference of my size 17 bracelet, it actually only measures 16 cm exactly. So a panthere size 17 bracelet fits up to a 16 cm wrist. I was told the small panthere fits similar to the JUC and fits a size smaller than the love.

I wasn't sure what size to get when I first ordered my regular Love bangle, because I have to order online (no Cartier boutique in my state, unfortunately), I don't have the convenience of trying on different sizes, so I had to guesstimate. Since I had gained weight, I went with a size 20 because back in 2008, I had a Love that was a size 19 (I was a lot thinner then). Turned out that the 20 is too big, but I kept it anyway. And when I got the second small Love, I stayed with the 20 so they would sit flush against each other. My JUC is a size 18, and I wish I would have gone up to a 19 instead, because my Loves always overlap my JUC now. Gotta love having bigger wrists.

Here's my post from earlier this year with pictures: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/cartier-love-bracelet-sizing-thread.566753/post-34400553

I am happy with my size 19. I can push it up my arm when I need it to be out of the way. When I don't need it out of the way, I think the loose fit looks nice. Best of luck choosing your bracelet! :flowers:
Just purchased a 4 Diamonds Love Breslet
I have a feeling has already been polished before
Do you think that’s possible?
I bought small one 17 size and after 1 month later with few scratches I return which was nice of them and I updated with 4 diamonds 19 size
She said the one I returned was ready to sell it again, who’s going to buy that? I feel they do polish and sell it again, that is not fair
Probably did the same to me with the new one? It’s $16.000 and you do want to get new one
I’m new to this forum and didn’t know where to comment
Thank you from Australia

Just purchased a 4 Diamonds Love Breslet
I have a feeling has already been polished before
Do you think that’s possible?
I bought small one 17 size and after 1 month later with few scratches I return which was nice of them and I updated with 4 diamonds 19 size
She said the one I returned was ready to sell it again, who’s going to buy that? I feel they do polish and sell it again, that is not fair
Probably did the same to me with the new one? It’s $16.000 and you do want to get new one
I’m new to this forum and didn’t know where to comment
Thank you from Australia
Which Australian Cartier boutique did you return your 17 LOVE to? Did you wear it much before you returned it?

I always thought the return policy was really strict. I would be annoyed if I didn’t get a fresh unworn piece (especially if I dropped 16k). I guess that’s why you need to inspect the piece before you make the purchase :yes:

Reactions: CD2003 and JulieKat
I have thick wrists too (regardless of level of fitness - it's annoying!) and I find that the Van Cleef Alhambra bracelet (vintage 5 motif) fits the absolute best on me - it measures 7.48 inches. A lot of people shorten this bracelet but I don't have to. How that translates for my cartier pieces - I am a 19 JUC and 19 love. I could probably do an 18 JUC but I like a looser fit on my wrists. The love fits how it's supposed to (it can turn all the way around without getting stuck).

Reactions: Parisluxury
Im also size 2-4 and have thicker wrists, prob because I play a lot of tennis. I wear 18 (could do 17, but its a bit tight). Recently bought, but secretly wished I was a smaller wrist size as it looks more dainty.

Reactions: Parisluxury