Bigger wrist/bracelet sizes

Parisluxury

Aug 1, 2014
I read a lot of the threads in this forum and feel like the many of you have quite small wrists and worry about the lack of small sizes. My love size is 18 and JUC size is 17 and both are snug fit. I am pretty thin/average build as well - Au size 8 (US 2-4). Anyone else with big wrists? Sometimes I swell and wonder whether I should have gotten Love size 19… haha

My wrist size at the smallest point is ~5.5 inches (14cm). I wear a size 16. My wrists are quite bony so they don't swell very much in the summer or when I eat salty foods.
I like a little more room for my watches though! :biggrin:

Reactions: Parisluxury
These European designers makes me feel so fat (lol). I had to get size 18 for my open LOVE cuff. I tend to swell in the summer. If I purchased full LOVE, I would go a size up.

If you were sized correctly for your Love cuff, from my understanding, you would not be going “up” a size for the full size Love but rather “down” a size as the cuff runs larger in size than the classic.

Reactions: Parisluxury
Do you have a pic of yours? My wrist is the same size and I'm torn between an 18 and a 19.
I’m going through the same dilemma. My wrist is 16.5, I went to the store today to try the 18 and 19 and can’t figure out which one to pick.

the 18 fits, but i can’t move it up my arm.
The 19 goes a little bit over my arm.

im wondering if I should just wait till summer when my arms are more swollen to make a decision, but do worry about price increases.

I’m going through the same dilemma. My wrist is 16.5, I went to the store today to try the 18 and 19 and can’t figure out which one to pick.

the 18 fits, but i can’t move it up my arm.
The 19 goes a little bit over my arm.

im wondering if I should just wait till summer when my arms are more swollen to make a decision, but do worry about price increases.

Hmmm so I opted for the 18 myself. The 18 moves up and down my wrist and it looks good with other bracelets stacked (I also tried on the traditional love and a juste un clou for future reference).
Did the 18 feel comfortable for you. You may have to wear it for a day or two to see how it feels.

Attachments

• IMG_2146.jpg
    IMG_2146.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: nikkimau
Is the measurement taken from the inside circumference of the bracelet iykwim? I have a similar shape bracelet (not Cartier!) that measures 17cm when I measure around the interior of it with a soft tape measure ..so wondering if this would be equivalent of a 17cm Cartier?

Is the measurement taken from the inside circumference of the bracelet iykwim? I have a similar shape bracelet (not Cartier!) that measures 17cm when I measure around the interior of it with a soft tape measure ..so wondering if this would be equivalent of a 17cm Cartier?
No, that would be much too straightforward :smile: I just measured my size 16 love and it is 15.5 cm measured around the inside.

Reactions: mere girl