Which one of your bags do you love most?

Feb 23, 2007
Which bag out of your whole closet do you love most? And would literally die without? Post a pic of it.
And no cheating!!!! ONLY ONE!

This is the bag I love to death:

My dior romantique...
(When I buy my white chanel flap i will have to change my mind)

Attachments

• IMGP0069-2.jpg
    IMGP0069-2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 69
Oh God...I wish I could answer this....but I can't! It makes my head spin just trying to pick one. Better luck to the rest of you ladies on this one...I can't commit to only one....:crybaby:

This bag has a lot of WOW factor for me! Of course, I should be getting a new one tomorow and that may change! Im really enjoying the navy blue patent 227 though!
47b7d931b3127cce879c242ce3db00000036108AZMXDdw2asp

You have a dark gold reissue? have we seen pics?:nuts:
:busted I was finally able to get my hands on a dark silver (oooops, I said gold before- it's dark silver) and omg! I love it!!! I bought three bags in three days. My last one will be here tomorrow from NY Chanel. Will post pics soon.

I have a feeling you might have some bags that haven't been posted yet? Fess up!

:busted I was finally able to get my hands on a dark silver (oooops, I said gold before- it's dark silver) and omg! I love it!!! I bought three bags in three days. My last one will be here tomorrow from NY Chanel. Will post pics soon.

I have a feeling you might have some bags that haven't been posted yet? Fess up!

LOL. I do I do.... LOL:yahoo:
I was trying to wait for them all to arrive but I'm getting antsy and want to take pics.

I will soon!!