Lady Dior clubhouse

Hello! Beautiful photos ladies ! I'm contemplating on getting the metallic pale gold but worried about the wear and tear. Someone mentioned that metallic colours show scratches quite easily ? Anyone with a metallic LD could share some thoughts ? Thanks in advance

STUNNING! :love: First time seeing her: do you happen to know if it is already available in EU? Looking for the perfect summer bag and I think I just found the winner :girlsigh:

Which one are you interested in? The Cruise 2022 collection is already available on the UK website so I imagine if you're looking for the Daw Stelle, they should be available in the EU too

Which one are you interested in? The Cruise 2022 collection is already available on the UK website so I imagine if you're looking for the Daw Stelle, they should be available in the EU too

Yes, the Cruise one. Unfortunately no: I looked both on the UK and EU sites and I wasn’t able to find that bag. Maybe they would have it in store…

Looks stunning! Do you switch the handle that's covered by the twilly so that one doesn't discolour too much?
Thank you. My initial thought was to add twillies to both handles because I was concerned about wear and tear on the uncovered one. But I have not yet found another one I really like yet so.....and most of the time, I used the shoulder strap so didn’t really touch the handles much. Hope that helps.

Hello!
I am wanting to know is Lady Dior release Mini Lady Dior with Black Lambskin and Ruthenium Hardware? In the website I only see the Small size. Really hope it comes in Mini size too.
Thank you.

Hello!
I am wanting to know is Lady Dior release Mini Lady Dior with Black Lambskin and Ruthenium Hardware? In the website I only see the Small size. Really hope it comes in Mini size too.
Thank you.
I don’t think so; at least, I’ve only seen it in small and medium. Here’s a comparison of the small and medium from when I was in a boutique a couple weeks ago…F295CCB4-A065-433C-8C7D-FE5F94C732BF.jpeg