Show us your latest Prada additions!

I have this bag on hold at Neiman Marcus. it's the Prada System nappa patchwork bag in white. Has anyone seen this bag? Am I crazy to want it in white? I need your feedback. Thanks! Oh, they don't have it in stock in black or blush, but could order it. I'm kind of tired of black bags, so I thought this would be fun, but it's $$$
View attachment 5229439
I adore white bags be they leather or nylon. However, the upkeep isn't worth the look to me. If you have a white bag loaded to go and decide to wear denim that day? Oops! Not to mention our natural oils in our skin that get all over it.

My two cents worth and exactly why I own no white bags. Even ivory colored bags are a "forget it" in my world.

Saw this at an online platform
Looks quite unique to me as it can put ipad/laptop for work
Any idea how much it is in the boutique?

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

• IMG-20211011-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20211011-WA0012.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: dotty8
Got the nylon backpack as my new work bag. It's great to be hands-free and the nylon is the perfect all-weather material for rainy Seattle. I also love the mixing of the "old" classic style with the new Re-Nylon material. As a bonus, I got this while on vacation so I'll have great memories attached to it. This is my third Prada bag so far and I think I'm hooked!

IMG_1238.jpg