Dior RTW

Wow those pants looks so good on you! Glad to hear they’re comfortable too. Could you share your height please? Im 5 ft 3 and worried the pants would make me look like a kid dressing up in mums clothing
Do you wear mostly flats or mostly heels? I'm your height and tried these as well as the denim in the same cut. The denim actually looked horrible on me and there was no way to make it work (I wear mostly flats and hemming these in denim version actually completely changes the look and not in a good way). The pants Tanker is wearing can work, you just have to make sure they are tailored to a floor grazing length. They have enough movement to where you can maintain the look and feel of the pant, even after hemming.

• Insightful
Reactions: TankerToad and 880
The 2 in 1 jacket finally came in and I really liked it - super casual fit but very suitable to my personal style. The fabric is lightweight and the vest looks great on its own. The other piece I quickly got to try on is this cardigan and I was so pleasantly surprised by how much I loved it - cashmere and silk blend, I believe, and not as cropped as some of the other cardigans so much more flattering.

Attachments

• E33AB424-790E-4DAD-BBDC-7FF5DE35FAE8.jpeg
    E33AB424-790E-4DAD-BBDC-7FF5DE35FAE8.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_8935.jpeg
    IMG_8935.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 117
  • E6EB0EEE-1BFD-4CAB-A8C0-FD4636746945.jpeg
    E6EB0EEE-1BFD-4CAB-A8C0-FD4636746945.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 120
  • B61F4914-4F44-412A-AFEE-0661E205D8C5.jpeg
    B61F4914-4F44-412A-AFEE-0661E205D8C5.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_8932.jpeg
    IMG_8932.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 113
I'm a little worried my shorts will not fit in a few years after I get pregnant
I had the same worry but I got a personal trainer before and after delivery and she helped greatly. It's mostly muscle recovery + removing pregnancy fat...it's difficult but if your metabolism doesn't change (some do) you should be able to recover.

Do you keep your clothes inside the garment bag that it comes with
I don't. I typically rotate b/w fall/winter and spring/summer seasons.
Here’s a pic of me in double breasted wool silk bar jacket with a Dior tulle skirt for your reference. I rarely ever wear my double breasted unbuttoned. I love the double breasted fitted with a belt and a skirt, but the single breasted with jeans looks so cool too. Hope you find your magical bar jacket
Perfection :love:

• Insightful
Reactions: S62708 and 880
The 2 in 1 jacket finally came in and I really liked it - super casual fit but very suitable to my personal style. The fabric is lightweight and the vest looks great on its own. The other piece I quickly got to try on is this cardigan and I was so pleasantly surprised by how much I loved it - cashmere and silk blend, I believe, and not as cropped as some of the other cardigans so much more flattering.
Love jackets that can do double duty. It’s like getting 2 for the price of one! Does it run true to size ? The cardigan is cute too!

Reactions: tanya^luv^purse
@tanya^luv^purse, did you try hemming the denim to have a bit of break over sneakers or chunky boots? That might create a more flowing line even with flats. . .
Never pulled the trigger on them - between the super high rise and the super long leg, never quite found the right fit for me. I could probably make a pair of shorts out of the amount of fabric they would have to hem :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: fibbi and 880