NOVEMBER/DECEMBER new baby Bal PURCHASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arrived a new baby oldie in deerskin!. It’s not any known Bal style you could ever imagine! Very rare and never seen (at least by me :nuts: ) Just a big puddle of lustful buttery leather ever!.
Asked the seller for any info about the style or year and replayed that it was a sample or prototype only displayed in a fashion show in France. Very conceptual and original.
Will post pics in a while, I’m so excited about it that couldn’t wait any longer!:love:

9BF87342-9DF1-4AEA-9A8A-53D23F9BD137.jpeg

Just arrived a new baby oldie in deerskin!. It’s not any known Bal style you could ever imagine! Very rare and never seen (at least by me :nuts: ) Just a big puddle of lustful buttery leather ever!.
Asked the seller for any info about the style or year and replayed that it was a sample or prototype only displayed in a fashion show in France. Very conceptual and original.
Will post pics in a while, I’m so excited about it that couldn’t wait any longer!:love:

View attachment 5245381
Oooooo! You always have the bestest Oldies! Can’t wait to see it!

Reactions: LostInBal

View attachment 5245381
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Reactions: LostInBal

View attachment 5245381

Well ladies, here it is “the weird thing?!” :giggle: Many of you probably don’t like it but I just adore it because of her conceptual design and rarity!.
Evething is original but the strap. When I asked seller for it (how it looked the original one) he said it was like an elastic fabric strap. Like an elastic bungee cord you use to hold things on the back of a bike. When it broke just replaced it by this removable handmade one.

498282B3-B9B3-41C4-B940-2EB3DF0CE683.jpeg

On the reverse of the tag we can read “made in italy” and just above the serial :118179 . 002058

So presenting the pre Pompon bag!? Or the pre Courier perhaps??:lol:

Light is not the best as it’s been raining for the whole week. I don’t like taking photos in the hottest light hours and it starts getting dark at 5pm here right now so ugh.. I swear they don’t make it justice at all. Will post modeling ones asap!.
Look how curious all those long cords going through/connecting the six interior departments! It’s almost an engineering work!. Size is medium/large but it’s quite light weight, very handy and comfortable. The leather (deerskin) is so buttery and melting.. when carried it transforms in a wonderful puddle of leather and giving a very unstructured and bohemian look. Color is a very rich medium/dark brown. Jut love it!!:love:

9CAAC0D1-8622-4075-A683-C34BDABAC770.jpegE1C6D275-C1F7-4363-B2EE-D82FB66EE008.jpeg561C16DA-2B61-445B-BA80-BF22139DA783.jpeg4ABBA599-9373-4242-BF98-01CD30E020E0.jpegFFB7B60B-5269-4755-A973-84896B52B05B.jpegFEE19E45-E4DA-482E-B743-A264CCB13913.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.