Chanel XXL Airline Flap

Has anyone seen the xxl recently in a store in US?
I know you were asking for the US but I hope this helps nonetheless:

I got an xxl in London about a month ago. So they are around. I contacted the biggest Chanel boutique that was near to me and they were able to tell me where the bag was located. So I would suggest doing that if you are interested. It saved me a lot of time.

Reactions: luxsal
I know you were asking for the US but I hope this helps nonetheless:

I got an xxl in London about a month ago. So they are around. I contacted the biggest Chanel boutique that was near to me and they were able to tell me where the bag was located. So I would suggest doing that if you are interested. It saved me a lot of time.
Thank you! Still helpful. What color were you able to get? Would love to see a pic if possible :biggrin: Could you also share the code if possible so that I can let my SA know? Thank you so much again!

Hello! I'm looking to purchase a CF XXL for air travel. I have heard that it's heavy, but was curious to ask those who do have one and if they like it. I don't need to take much because I usually always check a bag, but I'd love to keep a 32oz hydroflask, thin blanket/scarf, and then normal purse stuff, etc.

Does anyone have any photos of their bag and what fits in it? Do you find it's entirely too heavy to use? Trying to decide if I want to bite the bullet and buy!!

Hello! I'm looking to purchase a CF XXL for air travel. I have heard that it's heavy, but was curious to ask those who do have one and if they like it. I don't need to take much because I usually always check a bag, but I'd love to keep a 32oz hydroflask, thin blanket/scarf, and then normal purse stuff, etc.

Does anyone have any photos of their bag and what fits in it? Do you find it's entirely too heavy to use? Trying to decide if I want to bite the bullet and buy!!
I don’t own one but I did try it on at the boutique a couple of months ago. The thing that I recall is it feeling very light (of course it was empty but nevertheless i could tell it was not heavy). I also regret not purchasing it!

Reactions: lulilu
I have one from 2017 and I love it. Yes, it can definitely get heavy if you load it up, but thats true of all big bags. I like that it has the pocket on the rear that can be unzipped on the bottom and stuffed through your luggage, multiple compartments inside and a sleeve for your laptop. It’s not a “fill up and carry around all day” bag, but it’s definitely manageable no matter how heavy for short spurts or wheeling around on top of your luggage.

Do you recall the price of the bag? And was this the small or large? Thanks!
I don’t remember the exact price, but it in the €4500 range (I recall thinking hmmm, that’s not a bad price considering I was looking to get a rec. mini; I even mentioned it to the SA who was helping me. He said the relative lower price compared to a classic or mini is due to this bag’s unstructured nature). I also want to say it was the large but at this point I’m not 100% sure anymore.