Pillow eye candy

Thank you so much for sharing! Have you had a chance to use it some more to see how it’s breaking in? Well, I suppose there isn’t a real break in period with it but wondering how it’s worked for you everyday? :smile: I really like the look of the pieces too. I have a Damier Speedy 25 Ebene that I got awhile ago. I even got a 25 Empriente in navy/red but I wasn’t in love. Maybe I’ll wait to check this one out in person. I do like that it’s casual, as athleisure is definitely a style these days since COVID too. Enjoy your new bag!!
Hi! Been bringing the bag everywhere and it seems none the worse for wear! Here’s a picture with a heavy 600ml tumbler and an umbrella inside, surprisingly, the base did not sag! The MPA was cute too but the flat satchel style just doesn’t suit me…
I find this speedy very versatile, can be brought everywhere from gym to shopping to dinner and it looks a little unexpected which is always nice. Must qualify though that I
love seasonal/collab pieces…

B6D3796A-152D-4BE7-93EA-DCE6B6865FA2.jpeg6C76206D-4647-48BD-8E9F-F257D07B410F.jpeg

@candymonstr Your post is pushing me toward the Speedy and away from the MMPA. Not having seen any of these IRL, does the nylon feel thick and 'sturdy'? I have nylon bags by Prada and they totally hold up in various weather conditions and don't scratch/snag easily.

Hi! Been bringing the bag everywhere and it seems none the worse for wear! Here’s a picture with a heavy 600ml tumbler and an umbrella inside, surprisingly, the base did not sag! The MPA was cute too but the flat satchel style just doesn’t suit me…
I find this speedy very versatile, can be brought everywhere from gym to shopping to dinner and it looks a little unexpected which is always nice. Must qualify though that I

View attachment 5242078View attachment 5242079
Amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to take these pictures and share your update :heart::heart: I’m also a sucker for limited things. I think I want to be an MPA girl, but I’m not. Love that you mentioned the versatility and unexpectedness too. I always like when my accessories have a little something more to them.

Reactions: bbkctpf
I watched the video too and now am even more undecided! I've always been drawn to the MPA but found the pouches to be too small to hold everything that I typically carry around so the MMPA would be perfect. The Speedy could hold everything too. My back-n-forth is about 1) whether I want my items neatly organized into pouches in the MMPA or all dumped into a single space in the Speedy and 2) whether I can/want to spend the money on this.
Completely with you there! I was jus saying the other day I wish the MPA was bigger. And now it’s here! I wish it didn’t slouch so much when your stuff is inside. I think it’ll be better if we used it without individual items like key pouch, mini pochette etc. Instead just tossing the essential items in there. I didn’t consider the speedy before but now seeing pics on here, and also how it doesn’t slouch as much as the mmpa…hmm. Also thinking if I should get it bc of the cost. If they priced it “more reasonable” I would have gotten it by now! Haha :lol: I think I’ll need to see them in person to decide. Might order them and go from there? Not sure yet. How about you? R u able to see them where you are?

Reactions: Jumper
The other

The other picture of your speedy alone is stuffed with everything you shown in the first one with all those things laid out??
it’s amazing! Now I want one too!!:nuts:
But I already have 2 other speedy B… one is DE 25, other is mini Lin 30 (also fabric). Should I get another fabric speedy again? Right now website says not available. I’m afraid I will get impulsive.

The other

The other picture of your speedy alone is stuffed with everything you shown in the first one with all those things laid out??
it’s amazing! Now I want one too!!:nuts:
But I already have 2 other speedy B… one is DE 25, other is mini Lin 30 (also fabric). Should I get another fabric speedy again? Right now website says not available. I’m afraid I will get impulsive.
Haha, yes the pic with the speedy alone has all those items inside. Actually I filled the tumbler to the brim too just to see how it would look with something really heavy inside. Someone was asking if the nylon is like the Prada nylon. To me, it really doesn’t feel the same. I’d say the Prada one feels thicker/stiffer but I haven’t bought a new Prada bag in ages so maybe others who have the pillow can chime in too.

Reactions: bbkctpf

Must be sooooo comfy to carry !! Congrats !!