Jimmy Choo What color Mahala

Here are my two favorite Mahalas right now. Gorgeous and new for this season...

Plum and Purple
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 072MAHALALPS_medium_fr_Plum.jpg
    072MAHALALPS_medium_fr_Plum.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 072MAHALASCS_medium_fr_Purple.jpg
    072MAHALASCS_medium_fr_Purple.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 158
I love the liquid patent Mahala -- its just stunning.
I already have a patent burgandy riki and ramona which is the only reason I have not purchased the burgandy mahala - but it is my favorite.

How many black bags do you own? They have a cognac color that looks nice as well and could be worn with quite a lot.

I do have several black bags, however, I would hate not to be able to use my patent next season if patent is out. I feel a black bag can be used forever. Do you agree or am I totally off?

I totally agree that black never goes out of style. However if you always wear alot of black then I think a bold coloured bag really stands out and makes a statement. I saw the plum Mahala in Harrods the other day and it was TDF!!! :drool: But if you're worried about longevity probably best stick to black.

I think the patent JC is such a hot bag that it won't go out of style soon.
Its something that you can wear with everything and I think it will hold its own for awhile.
If you can see it in person you'll get a better idea why I'm saying this.
Its stunning.

If you cannot located the electric blue through a boutique, I would go with the black. The purple and plum are a bit dark. The blue obviously give you the pop of color. The black, as has been stated, is timeless and classic.

I LOVE the plum... it is sultry :yes:

The electric blue is sold out I think, not completely sure though. Just love this bag! I am thinking of getting one too!

I LOVE the plum... it is sultry :yes:

The electric blue is sold out I think, not completely sure though. Just love this bag! I am thinking of getting one too!

Which one are you thinking of getting the electric blue or the plum? I understand the liquid patent is very stiff. Let me know what you decide.