Vicky B..You ain't no Audrey Hepburn!

SophiaLee

Guest Star
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Trashtastic Victoria Beckham apparently believes she has molded her personal style after none other than AUDREY HEPBURN?

Is she serious? Audrey? who could make a potato sack look classy, and just exuded grace and beauty?

VB needs to check herself.....

Oh! Oh! And for all you new money hoies who think this woman is all that? Only in California honey, only in California......:roflmfao:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...879&in_page_id=1879&expand=true#StartComments

Victoria Beckham saying she's inspired by Audrey Hepburn is more believable (and WAY less laughable) than Paris Hilton claiming she wants to be the next Iconic Blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana.

Holy moly! Does that woman ever let food cross her lips? You can see every bone in her chest. :yucky:

Someone REALLY needs to explain to me why a washed up girl singer from 20 years ago is such big news. I don't get it..... :shrugs:

So maybe she doesn't mean the classiness and old world elegance of Audrey...but someone who isn't afraid to take fashion risks?

Ahhh...I love VB! She's my idol...hot husband, cute kids, lots of bags & clothes, and she was Spice Girl!

Trashtastic Victoria Beckham apparently believes she has molded her personal style after none other than AUDREY HEPBURN?

Is she serious? Audrey? who could make a potato sack look classy, and just exuded grace and beauty?

VB needs to check herself.....

Oh! Oh! And for all you new money hoies who think this woman is all that? Only in California honey, only in California......:roflmfao:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...879&in_page_id=1879&expand=true#StartComments

I am in California, so it's not true for all of us Cali people.

She should be lucky her name is in the same sentence as AH.
Someone REALLY needs to explain to me why a washed up girl singer from 20 years ago is such big news. I don't get it..... :shrugs:

I agree.

[/quote=]
"She is not, as the common opinion has it, “a style icon” (how that phrase has become deracinated over the years). She is a wealthy shopper. While this extensive shopping has furnished her with a sort of horder’s authority, her talents lie more in the field of exhaustive, unfocussed inventory than informed iscrimination or sartorial "[/quote=]

Classic.

I love California.. I meant Holywood Stars, sorry (though not all of them!
). Please take no offense.

Oh no offense taken. Just wanted to let you know not all Cali people think she is all that. And not all celebs either.

She is trying very hard to be some A list celeb when the only reason she is famous now is because of her hubby.

She should be lucky her name is in the same sentence as AH.

I agree.

[/quote=]
"She is not, as the common opinion has it, “a style icon” (how that phrase has become deracinated over the years). She is a wealthy shopper. While this extensive shopping has furnished her with a sort of horder’s authority, her talents lie more in the field of exhaustive, unfocussed inventory than informed iscrimination or sartorial "[/quote=]

Classic.

For real! Isn't it though?

Don't get me wrong...I don't hate VB! I don't know her..therefore I can't.

But what she wrote in this book? Is she serious? If one wanted to emulate themselves after Audrey they would be the epitome of class...never caring as much about their actual clothing, or appearance, as their demeanor.

Audrey Hepburn IS and WAS a true icon...VB is just so... plasticly hilarious..?

I truly believe she got the idea to say that Audrey was her Fashion Inspiration from either reading a book or listening to real *ladies* lunch...hehe.