Sizing of JUC Juste Un Clou ring

Yes! My JUC ring is the regular model. It sounds like the 55 would be a great size for you. My true size is really a 48. So my 46 is a somewhat fitted choice since the nail head can be hard to slip over the knuckle if my finger is bloated. :lol: I think most people would pick one size down, so the 55 sounds about right considering your knuckles. I bought mine not long after starting this thread and have been wearing it everyday since. I’m over the moon about its durability! Once you figure out your size, I’m sure you will be pleased!
Just received my JUC ring today (placed an online order last Saturday before the price increase) and the 55 fits perfectly! I am so happy! I love it soo much! :yahoo:

Question: Those with the ring, is it normal to have a dent on your finger from the nail head imprintment?
I'm in dilemma/ I got a size 48 to wear on my index finger, it is really fitting and imprints a dent on my finger. Wanted to exchange for a size 49 which was a little looser. However, according to SA, size 49 looks too loose for me. Have till Wed to decide.

Yes I have a dent when I wear mine! I was in a similar situation with you, but chose to go with the smaller one for a sense of security. As long as you can perform daily functions without being bothered I wouldn’t worry about the dent. Good luck choosing!

I went two sizes down from the Love, but I think it probably depends on what sizes you're actually talking about. Some Cartier sizes are in 1/4 size increments while others are in 1/2 size increments. I looked at their sizing chart and a 48 is 1/4 size down while a 47 is 3/4 size down. In my case, I went from a 51 to a 49, which is a full size down.

Reactions: CoCoBelle
Hi!

I hope someone will have an answer to this:

I already have the Small JUC ring (plain gold) in size 51.
I am now looking to buy the regular ring but with diamonds around the nail head. Since it is out of stock in my nearest store it might be faster to order online.

Is the sizing between the plain JUC small ring, and regular JUC ring with diamonds consistent? Should I order a size 51 in the regular JUC ring too?

Thank you so much!

I plan to upgrade my JUC ring to the diamond version. But can’t decide which size to order - I wear my plain JUC ring on index finger. The size is 55 (US 7 1/4). The nail dig into my skin and usually leaves a mark after wearing (photo attached). If I size up to 56 (US 7 1/2), the difference is only 1/4. Should I go straight to size 57 (US 8)? The size of my index finger is between 7 1/2 and 8 based on the measuring ring set I purchased on Amazon. 7 1/2 is a bit tight, but 8 is a bit loose:sad:. I am worried if I order size 57, the ring may slide off? But size 56 might still dig into my skin?
The dilemma nearly drives me crazy! Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!

640DBFD6-D86F-4D7F-9FF0-3FDD3C8D888B.jpeg

Last edited:
My ring size is 6 1/2 to 7. Planning on buying the small version. Size 54 is 6 3/4 then 55 is 7 1/4. What do you ladies recommend on which size I should go for? I don't have a store near me unfortunately.

My ring size is 6 1/2 to 7. Planning on buying the small version. Size 54 is 6 3/4 then 55 is 7 1/4. What do you ladies recommend on which size I should go for? I don't have a store near me unfortunately.

My ring size is 6.5 (middle finger) and 7 (index finger). I have the small JUC ring in size 53 but it is definitely more on the looser side. I think I could have sized down to a 52 and been perfectly fine.

My ring size is 6.5 (middle finger) and 7 (index finger). I have the small JUC ring in size 53 but it is definitely more on the looser side. I think I could have sized down to a 52 and been perfectly fine.

I'd put it on my index finger which is size 7 also. How does the 53 fit in your size 7 index? Still loose fitting? I ordered a 54 now I'm not so sure if I order the right size.

I'd put it on my index finger which is size 7 also. How does the 53 fit in your size 7 index? Still loose fitting? I ordered a 54 now I'm not so sure if I order the right size.

It’s a comfortable fit on my index finger. So there is room for hot days when my fingers swell but it also is a bit loose on colder days.

Did you get your size 54? How was the fit for you?