My first Tokidoki bag.. and accident !!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
I picked this up at Woodbury Commons this past weekend.. it's sooo adorable. I've been wanting one of these bags for a while, but I could never bring myself to actually get one. :sweatdrop::sweatdrop: But I'm glad now that I did, presenting my new bag !! Also, what is the name of this size of bag ?

tokidoki.jpg

And of course.. my first mishap. I was walking around NYC, and I discover on the metro that the Qee that lost a leg. :crybaby::crybaby: Is there anything I can do ? Poor little guy !

qee.jpg

Congrats on your first Toki that bag style is called a Zucca. It's one of my favorite styles! :tup: If you have the leg you might be able to reattach it but if it's missing I'm afraid you have a one-legged qee :sad:

Aww Ayla, it's beautiful! That is the Pirata Zucca! Gorgeous bag!
Poor little Qee.. you can buy one on eBay for a premium.. or perhaps the girls here can think of something better!
Congrats on your first Toki!

the same thing happened to the qee on my pirata zucca.. maybe they like to be peg leg pirates :smile: i superglued it back on the first time, but the second time it fell off i wasn't aware and lost the missing leg. sighh.

dude, its a pirata bag, so it doesnt matter. glue a piece of wood stick on the qee and theres your wooden-leg pirate qee. an accident wouldve been if your bag had fell into the toilet or something, qees are... meant to be destroyed eventually! xD

haha I love your pirata zucca! It's so pretty~ And that's too bad about your qee... I keep mine safe in my room so all of their appendages will stay in tact :P But now you have a pirate qee to go with your pirata bag! :biggrin:

dude, its a pirata bag, so it doesnt matter. glue a piece of wood stick on the qee and theres your wooden-leg pirate qee. an accident wouldve been if your bag had fell into the toilet or something, qees are... meant to be destroyed eventually! xD

:roflmfao: haha i love that idea! make an eyepatch too!

one of the legs fell off one of my dalek qees sometime last year. i guess it was bound to happen since i used it on my keychain. i even superglued it but it got totally lost again, so i just tossed him.

i figure if we save all of our one-legged qees from now on, we can donate them to each other to make a full qee! lol

Congrats on your Zucca!!

dude, its a pirata bag, so it doesnt matter. glue a piece of wood stick on the qee and theres your wooden-leg pirate qee.
That would be so awesome. Now I need a Pirata bag to mod the qee. Eye patch & all. Totally awesome.

one of the legs fell off one of my dalek qees sometime last year. i guess it was bound to happen since i used it on my keychain. i even superglued it but it got totally lost again, so i just tossed him.
This makes me cry.

haha!! ARRRRRR!! i'd prolly just leave it and if someone asks.. then say, it's a pirata qee.. :nuts: