The Wendy Williams thread

Reactions: jennlt
Hopefully I properly attached this link, first time attempting to do this :-s Remini definitely has a backbone and isn’t afraid to speak her mind so I’m sure she’ll be entertaining!:graucho: Curious who else they have lined up. I wonder what happened to having Nick Cannon host?

The Wendy Williams Show announces Leah Remini as guest host

I don't think they were planning to have him host her show. There was talk of a tentative plan to move his show into her time slot if she doesn't return. Even he doesn't have time to cover two shows.

Hopefully I properly attached this link, first time attempting to do this :-s Remini definitely has a backbone and isn’t afraid to speak her mind so I’m sure she’ll be entertaining!:graucho: Curious who else they have lined up. I wonder what happened to having Nick Cannon host?

The Wendy Williams Show announces Leah Remini as guest host

Mmm.. interesting. I didn't know that Remini and Wendy are friends. That's a good question about Nick Cannon.

Reactions: baghagg
speaking of The Talk, I was a bit surprised Natalie Morales took this job. seems to me is a semi-serious journalist and this show has always seemed pretty lightweight to me. I found this online....makes Cheryl look awful but could be just made-up gossip
The Talk’s Sheryl Underwood ‘forbids producers from speaking to her directly’ while staffers 'love' Natalie Morales (the-sun.com)
I agree.

Sharon Stone was on Megyn Kelly and said that Sheryl Understand had to take anger management classes by the producers. But I don't think that Megyn Kelly was a good show for Sharon Stone to go on if she was trying to repair her image. Megyn Kelly has her own problems.

ETA:If you go to E News youtube channel and look for a video titled "Sharon Osbourne Drops BOMBSHELLS on "The Talk"". I'm not going to post a link to that video here because each time that I've done that, usually the video was removed from youtube. They ( E! News ) talked about this Sharon Stone's claims about Sheryl Underwood.

Last edited:
I agree.

Sharon Stone was on Megyn Kelly and said that Sheryl Understand had to take anger management classes by the producers. But I don't think that Megyn Kelly was a good show for Sharon Stone to go on if she was trying to repair her image. Megyn Kelly has her own problems.
you mean sharon osborne :smile:
don't know what to believe about these people....I thought it seemed like they did gang up on sharon. sharon seemed close to sara who was an exec producer and original creator of the show and she got canned....

you mean sharon osborne :smile:
don't know what to believe about these people....I thought it seemed like they did gang up on sharon. sharon seemed close to sara who was an exec producer and original creator of the show and she got canned....
yes I meant Sharon Osbourne, sorry about that.

Yes they did gang up on Sharon but I still think that Sharon O. is just trying to spin things to try to make herself look good. I thought that Sara left the show on her own, maybe she asked for more money. I heard that Sharon O. is rumored to have talked about Sara behind her back, I'm not going to type those vile things out here.

Last edited: