Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

Do you have any thoughts on how this will work with the new restrictions? If I buy a bag from my homestore in November, I technically have my quota filled on bags. If I then try to purchase from a different store, will they be able to determine that I already got a bag in that month? I'm specifically asking about the US.

So complicated....

yes all the non-leased stores are linked now, your boutique purchase can be seen by department stores and vice versa

Reactions: mariatd
I was able to reserve the Grey mini and Deauville in black and grey. I’m only getting one Deauville but since there are no clear photos went with both. If anyone has any info on the Deauville colors I would appreciate it! It was also available in Beige and Dark Blue.

I was able to reserve the Grey mini and Deauville in black and grey. I’m only getting one Deauville but since there are no clear photos went with both. If anyone has any info on the Deauville colors I would appreciate it! It was also available in Beige and Dark Blue.
Are these all fabric or the ones with leather on the front, fabric on the side?

I am after the light grey small caviar cf as well! If anyone has SAs that are taking reserve/waitlist for it could you pm me please? Thanks so much in advance :heart:
I definitely will. Likewise, if you find out if we’re getting it in small, plz lmk. I was also in the same boat as you that I missed out on the 21A. My sa asked if I wanted to reserve it, but I didn’t. Stupid me :crybaby:

I was the one asked that question :lol: Btw I’m asking here cuz she didn’t mention which color US would be getting and I don’t think we’ll get all these colors in small caviar
Oh really? :yucky:
My SA from this boutique will only have the grey NG122 in lamb with light GHW. Not sure about other boutiques. I’m not interested in any classics so I didn’t ask.

I definitely will. Likewise, if you find out if we’re getting it in small, plz lmk. I was also in the same boat as you that I missed out on the 21A. My sa asked if I wanted to reserve it, but I didn’t. Stupid me :crybaby:
Of course of course! I just texted my SA but haven't heard back. I'll pm you if I hear good news. I am so tired of having this bag in the back of my mind for months now and my poor husband is probably sick of me talking about this grey all day long :lol: Fingers crossed for both of us!!