Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG-- Congratulations! Beautiful and so very perfect with your jacket and bracelet-- you are definitely paying beautiful homage to the Cadre today!
Thank you! Breyer horses are so beautiful!
Twins on the Faubourg Tropical! :hugs:Love your styling! I will definitely try it myself!
They are and can't wait to see your FT @Naessi! Your scarfs always look lovely styled...
Gorgeous. I love his work-- sisters on that twilly @lanit -- only my second one ever but I could not resist those happy little horses...
Some more leapers!

Jaguar Quetzal - Alice Shirley
View attachment 5221746

Cosmographia Universalis - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5221748

Faubourg Tropical - Octave Marsal and Théo de Gueltzl
Inspired by @LKBNOLA
View attachment 5221750

L'Epopée - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5221751
Looking beautiful, @Naessi! Sisters on JQ, CU and and twins on FT--happily surprised how nice it is for fall!
It is perfect with your blue sweater @lanit!

Beautifully styled!!
A couple of my fave scarves with leaping beauties:
Ispahan and Les Truites
View attachment 5221577
And what I wore to office earlier this week: Maitres de la Foret with the fab electric blue bunnies in the corners.
View attachment 5221578
Gorgeous green!!
checking in very late this evening- with the leaping cats and monkey of Savana Dance:

View attachment 5221652
That color is amazing on you!

Good morning, everyone. I am off-theme but on-topic with Les Tresors d'un Artiste as I am SOOOO excited to be heading to Boston to see the Titian exhibit at the Gardner and dinner with dear friends plus a night at the Copley. Just an ideal overnight trip-- AND first time in-person at a museum in over a year!
View attachment 5221772
Your look is perfection! Have a wonderful trip!
I love that Twilly and all your other offerings this morning. Twins on a few! All so perfectly styled.
Some more leapers!

Jaguar Quetzal - Alice Shirley
View attachment 5221746

Cosmographia Universalis - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5221748

Faubourg Tropical - Octave Marsal and Théo de Gueltzl
Inspired by @LKBNOLA
View attachment 5221750

L'Epopée - Jan Bajtlik
L'EpopéeView attachment 5221751
Wonderful colorway of L'Epopée!

Reactions: Nomad
:hugs:

Thank you sweetie! :hugs:

Croisette - your entire ensemble is gorgeous! The red trim on this jacket, and the red cuffs are beautiful!
Many thanks for your compliment, Cookie!

So cute! The black background really makes the colours pop!

Love the matching bunny brooch!

Thank you! Breyer horses are so beautiful!

Thank you so much @Nomad! In parallel to buying new scarves from the store, I love collecting older vintage ones as well. LeDoux is my favourite classic designer!

Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi! I didn't realise I had added them in that order until your comment.

Thank you @turfnsurf! What cw do you have on the EFd'E? I bought this one on an online auction, but struggle a bit with styling it... Please let me know how you like to style it. :smile:

Wow - love it! Such cute kittens! :loveeyes: I can see how it makes the scarf even more special to you!

Love that cw of Animapolis - definitely added to my list of scarves I want to add to my collection. :love:

Twins on the L'Epopée and sister on the Animapolis! :hugs: Love how you styled them!

Twins on the Faubourg Tropical! :hugs:Love your styling! I will definitely try it myself!

Thank you! I'm looking at potentially adding another Jumping to my collection... :angel:

Such a cute bunny! :loveeyes: Love how you styled it so that the bunny is visible. Do you know the name of that design? Thinking of adding it to my wishlist :angel:

Such a chic styling! :heart:
Thank you so much, Naessi!

Status
Not open for further replies.