Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fish leaping out of the ocean on De la Mer au Ciel
View attachment 5221147

And some ski jumpers on Neige d'Antan

View attachment 5221149

Perfect finds for this week!

Two big cats who can certainly leap. This isn't a great photo because I was laying my scarves on the floor to compare in the living room. I just purchased Acinonyx Jubatus which looks a lot like my Panthera Pardus. The AJ is a pale pink that's more watercolory versus the PP which is a cream background and sharper lines. I think I'm going to return the AJ but it is just lovely.

View attachment 5221240View attachment 5221241

Ooooh- they are both stunners! (But I get it...Nice to know that color is actually pink....not sure the web photos really showed it. It's quite pretty!)
I had some scarf mail waiting for me at the end of the day! I had hoped for this last week, but it crosses over nicely! I was holding out for a green cw, but am quite happy with this pretty gray Tigre who has joined my menagerie...(I am a dog person IRL but seem to be accumulating quite a few silky felines!)
View attachment 5221293

Congrats LKB!

A couple of my fave scarves with leaping beauties:
Ispahan and Les Truites
View attachment 5221577
And what I wore to office earlier this week: Maitres de la Foret with the fab electric blue bunnies in the corners.
View attachment 5221578

Those bunnies!!!!

Hello everyone :nuts:I missed all of you here:heart:.
I like to share my newest scarf that just came home with me today.
Jacquard Quadrige losange, medium model.
I did try it on in store but forgot to take pictures:biggrin:

View attachment 5221605

Welcome back tlamdang!

Beautiful beginning to this week---promising to be a fantastic and interesting one! Today is Columbus Day, or thank goodness, also celebrated as Indigenous Peoples' Day as well. Les Ameriques for today's SOTD. Kermit Oliver gave equal billing to Columbus and the handsome Native American in his design---also found a big cat, monkey (leapers!) and some other cat up top wearing a scarf---what????
View attachment 5220021
View attachment 5220030

View attachment 5220031
Thank you for pointing out the cat with a scarf, I’m not a fan of Oliver’s style though I reluctantly bought one recently, I’m always trying to find a connection with his designs, this little fellow just brought me a step closer.

ohmygosh - that hem! :panic:

Thank you sweetheart!

:hugs:

WOW Fifi! Stunning examples!

What a gorgeous red! :love:
Thank you, Cookie!

Lost my quote on this-- I love the way your jacket picks up the burgundy accents and that wonderful scarf ring!
Many thanks, LKBNOLA!

Twins! Love the knot!

Oh what fun details!

Love! I’ve had several colorways and formats for this but haven’t tied them quite so nicely to highlight the dots.

So pretty against the stripes!

Twins on both! I regret that I have but one neck to give to Hermès…

What a beautiful colorway!

It’s beautiful! Definitely drool worthy vs drool bib worthy!

Love that knot and perfect jacket to show off the soft colors!

Perfect reds for your coloring!

I feel like the deer in the center is saying ‘whee!’

Beautiful greens!

I’m pretty sure you could spin a dishrag into a stunner and look like a million dollars. I’m always so impressed with your knowledge of the stories and details within each scarf

Beautiful red! Is that a clear scarf ring?!

Oh my goodness I love these earth tones! And I’m also admiring your scarf ring :nuts:

Oh that blue :loveeyes:

The hem on the panther is divine!

Ooooh I love that tiger!!!
Thank you, Snausages, yes, a clear one.

Oh.. congratulations!
Thank you! All the other cats in my closet are doing a happy dance...
Thank you LKBNOLA! I was originally drawn to the interior - I love blue and purple together. This group has turned me into a hem/border fanatic though which is expanding my horizons for this scarf
TY again LKB! I’ve got a couple of purple shirts o need to play with.
Collapsing quotes to say that I agree on purple and blue combos. :lol: at having only one neck (I packed three scarfs for one overnight trip! In defense, three different formats but still...) and :ty: for the tiger love!
Thanks! Yes, I'm thinking of getting the Zebra Pegasus CSGT in CW23. I think the giant triangles look very cool and I don't have any Zebra Pegasus.
Thanks! Good to be back. Things seem to be slowly getting back to something resembling normal.
I have that ZP in cw23 and I adore it. Love at first sight and already worn several times-- the format is very easy to style and the colors are lovely. I hope to see it on you soon. Mine is packed and on deck for this evening!
A couple of my fave scarves with leaping beauties:
Ispahan and Les Truites
View attachment 5221577
And what I wore to office earlier this week: Maitres de la Foret with the fab electric blue bunnies in the corners.
View attachment 5221578
Each so differently gorgeous, @xincinsin -- those bunnies in blue sure are cute...
Hello everyone :nuts:I missed all of you here:heart:.
I like to share my newest scarf that just came home with me today.
Jacquard Quadrige losange, medium model.
I did try it on in store but forgot to take pictures:biggrin:

View attachment 5221605
Congratulations on your new purchase-- can't wait to see it on you @tlamdang08!
checking in very late this evening- with the leaping cats and monkey of Savana Dance:

View attachment 5221652
Beautiful colors and perfectly matched with your outfit, @bunnycat!

Sweet story and sweet little face, that bunny. ❤ I love that scarf.
:hugs:
Twins! Love the knot!

Oh what fun details!

Love! I’ve had several colorways and formats for this but haven’t tied them quite so nicely to highlight the dots.

So pretty against the stripes!

What a beautiful colorway!

It’s beautiful! Definitely drool worthy vs drool bib worthy!

Love that knot and perfect jacket to show off the soft colors!

Perfect reds for your coloring!

I feel like the deer in the center is saying ‘whee!’

Beautiful greens!

I’m pretty sure you could spin a dishrag into a stunner and look like a million dollars. I’m always so impressed with your knowledge of the stories and details within each scarf

Beautiful red! Is that a clear scarf ring?!

Oh my goodness I love these earth tones! And I’m also admiring your scarf ring :nuts:

Oh that blue :loveeyes:

The hem on the panther is divine!

Thank you sweetie! :hugs:
Croisette - your entire ensemble is gorgeous! The red trim on this jacket, and the red cuffs are beautiful!

Leapin’ Lizards!!
View attachment 5219946
(and a couple monkeys :giggle:)
View attachment 5219948
SOTD - Au Coeur de la Vie
View attachment 5219947
So cute! The black background really makes the colours pop!

and the hidden bunny on Les Bles

View attachment 5219962
Love the matching bunny brooch!

Wow @Naessi-- this is a fantastic collection and so beautiful on you! My daughter rode when she was young and I also have many fond memories of her time in rings and stables... Also we saved her collection of beautiful Breyer horses! They remind me of H scarfs...
Thank you! Breyer horses are so beautiful!

It took me days to catch up with the posts. I have liked/loved but have had trouble with system saving the multiple quotes over multiple days to finally finish Haha. Too hard to go back now. Wanted you all to know there have been so many Amazing scarves presented. It is just amazing how many gorgeous scarves Hermes has. How does one stop!! :panic:

These renderings of horses in the vintage designs is just amazing! True artwork! And love your styling of them! I do not think I own any true horse themed other than a gray Napoleon, but I am always blown away with modeling of scarves like these and from @turfnsurf. I have added many classic vintage designs (like your first three) to my watchlist. Someday I will make the leap Myself lol
Thank you so much @Nomad! In parallel to buying new scarves from the store, I love collecting older vintage ones as well. LeDoux is my favourite classic designer!

Love this post which has taken us on a journey from the most classic to the most modern designs… such a wonderful collection!

Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi! I didn't realise I had added them in that order until your comment.

Expertly showcased equines :loveeyes:
-sisters with ya on EFd’E :ghi5:
*I’ve never noticed before how fluffy & appealing that saddle fleece appears on Jumping... great drape
Thank you @turfnsurf! What cw do you have on the EFd'E? I bought this one on an online auction, but struggle a bit with styling it... Please let me know how you like to style it. :smile:

I am happy to share today’s scarf mail… Regrettably late for Christine Henry week, but still apropos for this week. Cave Felem features a leaping cat and a leaping lizard for @Pirula… Happy to twin with @MAGJES and @momasaurus and cousin with many others, including @Foxy trini recently
View attachment 5220230
View attachment 5220241

Cave Felem is extra meaningful to me because of my two kitties, especially my sweet Mimi
View attachment 5220228

And here’s my darling Ponki
View attachment 5220229

The galloping flying horses of Galop Volant
View attachment 5220232
View attachment 5220231

As @Cookiefiend showed us in her closeup pics there are plenty of leaping critters in Au Coeur de la Vie… Here we can see another monkey and a weasel
View attachment 5220234
View attachment 5220233

There are many leaping critters hidden in Maitre de la Foret
View attachment 5220250

A monkey, two bunnies and a frog here
View attachment 5220248

A lizard and a squirrel here
View attachment 5220249

And, the leaping horses of Animaux Solaires
View attachment 5220251

Wow - love it! Such cute kittens! :loveeyes: I can see how it makes the scarf even more special to you!

Me with animapolis today, thanks again to Blydia for this great tie! View attachment 5220558

Love that cw of Animapolis - definitely added to my list of scarves I want to add to my collection. :love:

Yesterday, I also wore Animapolis (it has zebras, too), and today Epopée with its horses.

View attachment 5220771

View attachment 5220774

View attachment 5220772

View attachment 5220775

Twins on the L'Epopée and sister on the Animapolis! :hugs: Love how you styled them!

Well, I found several leapers in this Tropical Faubourg, but sharing my favorite non-cat critter. Its a week day work day for me today...
View attachment 5220962View attachment 5220963

Twins on the Faubourg Tropical! :hugs:Love your styling! I will definitely try it myself!

Naessi, beautiful examples for this week, especially Jumping! Admiring your neutral cw of that one!

Thank you! I'm looking at potentially adding another Jumping to my collection... :angel:

Bunnies!!
View attachment 5221054
I always think of my FIL when I wear this. He used to call rabbits “Runny Bunnies”, and it always amused me - still does. ❤

Such a cute bunny! :loveeyes: Love how you styled it so that the bunny is visible. Do you know the name of that design? Thinking of adding it to my wishlist :angel:

Such a chic styling! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.